10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy_JukeZ

Him visiting his dietician again is a good thing(and bad sign).

The tax leaks haven't helped. Plus the kidney stone issues and the time off. He could use a rest.

Jaykob

Him visiting his dietician again is a good thing(and bad sign).

The tax leaks haven't helped. Plus the kidney stone issues and the time off. He could use a rest.

A "dietician" who works with homeopathy and aromatherapy .

I think he also mixes some other stuff with his vegetable "diet".

Observer

Banned
Yeah but messi played in the summer and doesn't get drugs.
Have you seen cristiano's body? Shit's not natural.
Oh and he's orange, why the fuck is his skin colour orange? He's not tanned, just orange.

17w46f1ztzonugif.gif

Total-Football

and for those who are commenting about Ronaldo i remind them that we are talking football here .. muscles dont mean s**t .. the most important physical attributes are stamina - speed- acceleration .. Ronaldo in 2016 dont have any of that .. check out his stats , he never run past 9 km which means he's only slighly better than messi , real Madrid defensive problems have a lot to do with Ronaldo's defensive contributions.. if you wanna give an example, talk about players like griezman, neymar, sanchez .. those players do a lot of runs at full speed .. and this doesnt prevent them from hitting the 10-11 km mark ( neymar run 11 in the first part of the season ) .. the foot ball pitch is 100 meter - 70 meter .. in such space running does matter no matter how much you wanna downplay that because of your love of messi .. i love messi to death btw .. the greatest player of all time in my mind without a doubt but the truth is ought to be told

Last edited:

Devils

messi saving his ass for copa america? for prison more likely. get it?? hahaha... maan. screw this.

Lmaoo!

Yeah this guy has been so poor recently.

MSN is a well oiled machine when on form because the rest of the team can work for them and they can do their magic. The issue now is that NONE of MSN are in form, intact they are all in terrible form.

This leaves our team absolutely clueless on the pitch because there is no game plan.

The whole team has no idea what to do.

Mitchell1978

and for those who are commenting about Ronaldo i remind them that we are talking football here .. muscles dont mean s**t .. the most important physical attributes are stamina - speed- acceleration .. Ronaldo in 2016 dont have any of that .. check out his stats , he never run past 9 km which means he's only slighly better than messi , real Madrid defensive problems have a lot to do with Ronaldo's defensive contributions.. if you wanna give an example, talk about players like griezman, neymar, sanchez .. those players do a lot of runs at full speed .. and this doesnt prevent them from hitting the 10-11 km mark ( neymar run 11 in the first part of the season ) .. the foot ball pitch is 100 meter - 70 meter .. in such space running does matter no matter how much you wanna downplay that because of your love of messi .. i love messi to death btw .. the greatest player of all time in my mind without a doubt but the truth is ought to be told

Yeah, we know you got a real fetish for running, lots of running. Messi has been around 8,5 km per games for years now, accept it and move on.

Mitchell1978

Lmaoo!

Yeah this guy has been so poor recently.

MSN is a well oiled machine when on form because the rest of the team can work for them and they can do their magic. The issue now is that NONE of MSN are in form, intact they are all in terrible form.

This leaves our team absolutely clueless on the pitch because there is no game plan.

The whole team has no idea what to do.

Yes we went from Messi-dependencia to MSN-dependencia.

Total-Football

Yeah, we know you got a real fetish for running, lots of running. Messi has been around 8,5 km per games for years now, accept it and move on.

it takes a very special day for messi to hit the 8 km mark .. he's running 7.X km per game .. that's close to neuer numbers .. dont take it personally just because i criticize messi.. we are all barca fans here mate.

THIERRY HENRY : "When I used to play for Barcelona I always used to say people didn't see the amount of running we did and the amount of hard work we did to get the ball back. You always associate his teams with possession, but there is so much more than that"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans