10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Felipetonelo

Only guy to shoot today. No one to play 1-2. The only one that tried to dribble.

He was really, really bad, but if someone needs to be out, is not this guy.

pregra

Up there with the worst I’ve seen him in games of this magnitude. Basically the same as Atletico 13/14 and 15/16. Looks like he doesn’t give a shit. Ok, rest of the team was awful but he doesn’t move or make himself available to receive the ball in threathening positions. No Ballon d’Or unless a miracle happens in the WC.

Goals are nowhere near everything but 2 goals (vs Bayern) in quarters/semis/finals the last 5 CL campaigns.

JamDav1982

I don't understand what he was supposed to do today? His passing was fine, something was happening every time he got the ball, which was about 3 times this game and he got fauled every time, is he supposed to run through their whole team by himself ignoring the Fazios stomping his legs and score?

What sucks is that I know for a fact that RM will get Roma, Zidane won't be an absolute pathetic bitch and as always will play agressive, and Ronaldo will get a hat-trick at home, and a brace away.

He was supposed to do far more than he did.

Try to go looking for ball, make SOME impact on the game.

He looked like he was uninterested and showed nothing.

Messi always walks in matches though.

He ran plenty vs Leganes a few days ago.

Runs when ball is there and he is getting it so he can run.

In games where he is not getting ball in decent positions he needs to move more to get it or even get on it and use it better.

Raketa10

They were all shit and Messi let them down as much as they let him down.

As greatest ever I think it is fair to expect more than got tonight and have in most recent CL campaigsn. He has gone missing to often.

Agree 100%!

This was a horror performance. Our entire team didn’t even show up. For a GOAT player this is unacceptable. At the halftime they didn’t do shit. He could and should as a GOAT raise the voice or do something else to wake team up. After Puyul retired we simply have no leader in our team and as a GOAT he is IMHO the first one to blame.

What sucks is that I know for a fact that RM will get Roma, Zidane won't be an absolute pathetic bitch and as always will play agressive, and Ronaldo will get a hat-trick at home, and a brace away.

So? Are they guilty for not being pussies like we are? We have ZERO excuses! We had a better draw, but we couldn’t even beat Roma! They will get whoever they get and we can sit and watch it on TV.

xxxxxx

No one is expecting him to carry team but to completely dissapear and walk about when seen as best player ever is not good enough.

I don't blame him.... he's playing under a terrible manager and playing in the worst Barcelona team in quite some time.

After all the things Messi has done for the club, I'll never blame or criticise him.

Agree 100%!

This was a horror performance. Our entire team didn’t even show up. For a GOAT player this is unacceptable. At the halftime they didn’t do shit. He could and should as a GOAT raise the voice or do something wlse to wake team up. After Puyul retired we simply have no leader in our team and as a GOAT he is IMHO the first one to blame.

Why is he the first one to blame? We was leading 4-1. The defence, the midfield and manager is to blame tonight, with their lack of composure.

MagIX

Awfull game, shit attitude. Honestly, sometime i do not understand him.

He is not a leader. End of story. In difficult moments, he cannot drag the team. Look at De Rossi: he is a leader.

Argentina.....

MessiTBE

Banned
Shut up Messi not to blame. Messi does every game it is impossible to do it every single game!!

Suarez fat boy he must go. Rakitic terrible. Iniesta omg so bad.

Why must Messi do it every single game, no player in history has did it every single game so shut up

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He was supposed to do far more than he did.

Try to go looking for ball, make SOME impact on the game.

He looked like he was uninterested and showed nothing.

This is something that is really peculiar about Messi. In some games he just plainly looks uninterested, there is no rhyme or reason. Some of these games were high-stake games like today's, I just couldn't put my finger to it.

It is as if he has some sort of mental tidal wave/pendulum that swings. Very weird.

Flavius

Goat..but not today. He just gave CR150 PR guy, the ballon also, because he will do shit with that Argentina team at WC.

But..if he doesn't care (because that just happened today) should we care?

Raki13

To many spoiled little girls on here tonight. Blaming the greatest ever after a woeful performance from everyone around him again.

Enjoy pussies.........

Home of Barca Fans