10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Raketa10

FFS midfielders this midfielders that, just STOP with this shit! We were playing against Roma and not fucking Real or Bayern! They clearly underestimated them and for that he should be first one to blame as co-captain and best player.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Messi was and always will be my favorite sportsmen ever.

But, someone needs to talk to him and slap his ass.

He played 90 minutes against Leganes.
No one can change my opinion that he is too obssessed with a fight with CR7 also and that he wants to play every single match and break all records.
On the other hand, CR7 played only 64 minutes this weekend.

CR7 rests in some matches.
CR7 and RM don't play CDR.

Messi wins La Liga and a CDR and gets tired in a CL every single year.
CR7 wins a CL again.

Is it really CR7's fault and is it really ONLY about CR7's and RM's luck or are we always slightly too naive team with a lot of bad and naive decisions and rotations?

We can hate Rm and CR7, but in some aspects (of planning and IQ) they are light years infront of us, that needs to be said.
Barca is knocking ourselves out every single year.
We are basically saying: Please RM, please win it again, here you go...

Ronaldo is very smart in his self management. Everything he does is well thought out, when to play, when to rest, what to eat etc.

That’s why he is peaking in April every time

Donatello

What do you guys think of Klopp as future Barcelona manager??He could very well be our Zidane, that guy sure knows how to motivate players and raise the spirit. He even turned Salah into goalscoring machine, imagine what he can do with Messi. He wouldn't hesitate to give youngsters a chance. Plus, Coutinho will be better under him. And above all he plays attractive football. The only doubt I have, is his teams don't defend well.

xxxxxx

Why has Messi outperformed Ronaldo in La Liga with this Barca side but not in CL?

No one is saying he has to be goat every game either. Which in CL he most certainly has not been.

Messi needs to be supported better and he needs to do far more to help the team. Works both ways.

Because we can get away with it against the weaker teams in La Liga than in the Champions League. We probably should have gone out against Chelsea, but guess who got us through? People was calling Messi the best of all time when he got us through against Chelsea. But now people think he's past it because he can't turn up every single game. So many fickle fans out there. We do not deserve Messi. He should have left the club 2 years back and played under a club that knows what they're doing.

Givenchy

Messi needs to decide where hes playing. ST, RW, false 9, midfield, wherever it may be for the good of the team he must decide so we can build around that. him dropping deep is causing so many problems in the 442, Suarez whos playing like shit anyway has no support when Messi comes back into his own half.

------------MaTS
Semedo-???-Umtiti-Alba
-------------Busi
--------Arthur-Coutinho
Griezmann-Messi-Dembele

its time to be brutally honest and get rid of Suarez, Denis, Gomes, Paco and possibly Pique*

*I love the guy and hes still up there as a CB but imho he needs a change of scenery, he lacks the hunger now.

Iniesta should go to China and take Paulinho with him.

What do you guys think of Klopp as future Barcelona manager??He could very well be our Zidane, that guy sure knows how to motivate players and raise the spirit. He even turned Salah into goalscoring machine, imagine what he can do with Messi. He wouldn't hesitate to give youngsters a chance. Plus, Coutinho will be better under him. And above all he plays attractive football. The only doubt I have, is his teams don't defend well.
I've wanted him ever since he left Dortmund, i think he'd fit in like a glove (mentality wise)

Richard.H

The egos in this club are too big for a manager like him. Great manager but the team won't be able to press and counter attack as much as he wants. The current squad we have is too slow for Klopp tactics.

JamDav1982

Because we can get away with it against the weaker teams in La Liga than in the Champions League. We probably should have gone out against Chelsea, but guess who got us through? People was calling Messi the best of all time when he got us through against Chelsea. But now people think he's past it because he can't turn up every single game. So many fickle fans out there. We do not deserve Messi. He should have left the club 2 years back and played under a club that knows what they're doing.

Barca constantly have got the better of Real and Messi has been very good last two times against them. All time great in one.

Messi also does it againsy Atletico.

So it is not about destroying weak teams.

Nothing to do with being fickle. It is completely fair to expect more from Messi than today.

Why is Messi able to perform in La Liga?

xxxxxx

FFS midfielders this midfielders that, just STOP with this shit! We were playing against Roma and not fucking Real or Bayern! They clearly underestimated them and for that he should be first one to blame as co-captain and best player.

Yeah, blame him for us throwing away a 4-1 lead.

Get a fucking grip.

Ursegor

World Champion
There is no shame to admit that Ronaldo is the superior CL knockout player. In the past 5 seasons Messi scored 2 goals from the quarter finals onwards while Ronaldo scored 20. It's what it is and it's not only because Madrid have a better midfield either. Madrid were heavily outplayed many times by even Wolfsburg and Schalke in recent years but Ronaldo came up with braces and hattricks when needed and we Barca fans played it down as "rubbish opponents anyway".

JamDav1982

I imagine Klopp would take one look at Barca squad and think it doesnt fit his style.

He is about massive workrate and off the ball pace and movement... not what Barca would provide.

Home of Barca Fans