Cabalero
(GK)

nice team

I would do same but change following
1. Armani for Willy
2. Tagliafico for Rojo
3. Maybe Banega for Pastore

Mitchell1978

I love body language theories, and you are right.
He was scared, all Argies were scared, nervous and under huge pressure.

But you could have also felt: if they concede, they will explode (in a negative way), plus they will be clueless and give up.

I know, Messi's mental strength will suffer even more after this.
But, as Barca's fan, I am afraid: next year CL's quarters: when we will be 1 goal down, we all know deep inside what Messi will do...

He will sulk and give up even more than now.
That's a harsh reality.

From now on, he will probably deliver in low pressure La Liga games and CL group stage.
And whenever a pressure will be on, and if we will be losing, don't expect too much from broken Messi.

Some new guys, like Coutinho, will have to try do something in the 80th minute at 0:1.

All big teams KNOW how to stop Messi in this moment.
And now, even worse, when we will be losing in a CL, he will totally disappear.

I know that this post will sound harsh, but mentally, he received too many kicks and knocks and we have to be prepared for mentally less strong Messi when things will go bad.

Messi has come back strong from each setback with Argentina, just look at the 2014/15 season.

Why don't you fuck off with your negativity, your enless diatribes, go masturbate to the champions league trophy or something.

Donatello

So you would change almost everything but out of all players Caballero should keep his spot? :lol:

Cabalero is the only one who wasn't injured. Aside from Romero the other option would be the real Sociedad GK, idk his name.

I took current circumstances in mind. Else Lanzini and Sergio romero would have made it to the starting eleven.

Gaunter O Dimm

Why arent the moderators doing thier job?? Allowing so many trolls to fill through. You would think this is a real madrid forum and not a barca one. Lot of ungrateful people on here thats for sure.

This just sounds delicate. Why turn this into an echo chamber? " trolls" are only winding people up here because they're so sensitive. He deserves some criticism on this occasion, most are just disappointed I think.

Barca83

Banned
-Messi shit World Cup
-Dembele shit then dropped
-Suarez shit
-Pique bad
-Semedo left at home
-Mina dropped
-Roberto left at home
-Paulinho shit
-Vermaelen doesn't play
-Gomes left at home

what a world cup for us

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's like people here forget that Argentina went over 11 months just last year with NO ONE scoring for the NT except Messi.

He is that team, from top to bottom. There has never been a bigger dependence on a single player from any team ever.

eaman

Absolute bollox saying he didn't try tonight. Every time he found space the midfielders were too slow and allowed him to be surrounded. Himself and aguero were the only players who did something tonight. Messi played a few very good passes to players tonight with the little he had so he had an ok game. He cant do anything about his midfield not being able to find him. Anytime he got the ball he tried his best and he was even back in defence a few times trying to get the ball it was so bad back there

FinBarcelonafan

-Messi shit World Cup
-Dembele shit then dropped
-Suarez shit
-Pique bad
-Semedo left at home
-Mina dropped
-Roberto left at home
-Paulinho shit
-Vermaelen doesn't play
-Gomes left at home

what a world cup for us

Just shows our whole team is overrated. There's nothing to be afraid of anymore with Barca.

Home of Barca Fans