10 - Lionel Messi - v5

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The truth is, for many years I've been saying Messi is superior to Ronaldo, but after today? Ronaldo delivers in big games, Messi doesn't. Messi has been figured out in big games or his mental game sucks compared to Ronaldo but Ronaldo is a big game player. Messi is not.

That gives Ronaldo an edge. Few years ago Messi was still ahead but last 4 years been just painful for Messi fans. Ronaldo has outperformed in all meaningless and important games, it's just fact.

Last 4? We won a treble three years ago my guy.

RevoTeller

he is officially done, i thought he bounce back, but he just cant.

no movement, body language of a dead horse.
he is 31 but looks like a shy child with beard.
no leadership, not a striker, not a midfielder, just standing between the lines and waiting.
if he gets the ball nowadays he either tries to dribble 4 players which he cant do anymore.
im sad that I have to say it but he is definitely not the best player in the world. yes he scores in la liga but he failed since 2015 to eliminate a top team with a steller performance.
this arg team is shit, but he is not better than aguero or di maria or these 2 frauds playing winger at argentina.

imo he should retire from football because he is destroying his magic legacy day by day. he lives off his past and his name but lets be honest he offers nothing besides taking 2 man out of position.

Totally agree with you.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sorry, but he is not.
He could have been, but he isn't.

In these last 3 years everything for him went utterly downhill, tonight he just sealed it.

Everything? Really. Don't give me that "League doesn't matter" bullshit. It's because of Messi and co that we can have that kind of lax attitude towards the league.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Okay we had one good year outside of Madrid's 4? That was the only season we had the best team in the world. Otherwise we choked.

Madrid was hardly the best team in the world in 15/16. That was still us, we just couldn't hack it against Atleti.

Treble
Double
CDR (lol)
Double

Only 1 of those years is bad.

kollegah

Everything? Really. Don't give me that "League doesn't matter" bullshit. It's because of Messi and co that we can have that kind of lax attitude towards the league.
la liga does matter, but the CL and WC are made for legends.
Messi had had his chance 2014 to be the undisputed goat but he didnt use it.

iniesta, zidane, pele, maradonna, ronaldo (ORIGIN) they took their chances

Home of Barca Fans