10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Donatello

nice team

I would do same but change following
1. Armani for Willy
2. Tagliafico for Rojo
3. Maybe Banega for Pastore

I picked Rojo, because he was a relevation at the last world cup at LB.

Not sure about Banega though, or how good he is. But if Lanzini was fit, he would have played there for sure.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol at apologists who claim that RM would have won the same number of CLs even without Ronaldo. Without their best and most clutch player. Some of you are really in denial. Can’t believe I’m reading such excuses.

Nothing new about Leo tonight. He didn’t deliver and looked disinterested, his body language was negative and he was never in control. I hope he regains drive after realizing how bad CR has been humiliating him for these 3 years.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Lol at apologists who claim that RM would have won the same number of CLs even without Ronaldo. Without their best and most clutch player. Some of you are really in denial. Can’t believe I’m reading such excuses.

Nothing new about Leo tonight. He didn’t deliver and looked disinterested, his body language was negative and he was never in control. I hope he regains drive after realizing how bad CR has been humiliating him for these 3 years.

I don't see anything changing. Ronaldo will finish career with 8 Balon D'Or and 7 UCL

malvolio

-Messi shit World Cup
-Dembele shit then dropped
-Suarez shit
-Pique bad
-Semedo left at home
-Mina dropped
-Roberto left at home
-Paulinho shit
-Vermaelen doesn't play
-Gomes left at home

what a world cup for us

but yeah, it's clear that we will have a shit season because of messi not running the desired number of kms.

also we were eliminated all this years in the CL quarters because of messi.

i guess it wasn't icardi who fucked maxi lopez's whife, but messi.

FCBfan22

-Messi shit World Cup
-Dembele shit then dropped
-Suarez shit
-Pique bad
-Semedo left at home
-Mina dropped
-Roberto left at home
-Paulinho shit
-Vermaelen doesn't play
-Gomes left at home

what a world cup for us

And Coutinho, Busi, Rakitić and Iniesta key players for their teams.

-SG7-

This just sounds delicate. Why turn this into an echo chamber? " trolls" are only winding people up here because they're so sensitive. He deserves some criticism on this occasion, most are just disappointed I think.

Yes some criticism is justified...but if your going to give an analysis onto the performance of one player for downfall of a team thats garbage. Thats what its sounding like here.

If it wasnt for cabelros mind fuck moment..it was 50/50 game at that point. ARG had good chances not put away. But once that blunder happened arg had to push more forward leaving spaces in behind. Hence what just happened.

But yes lets blame it all on messi just walking around the pitch.

FinBarcelonafan

The truth is, for many years I've been saying Messi is superior to Ronaldo, but after today? Ronaldo delivers in big games, Messi doesn't. Messi has been figured out in big games or his mental game sucks compared to Ronaldo but Ronaldo is a big game player. Messi is not.

That gives Ronaldo an edge. Few years ago Messi was still ahead but last 4 years been just painful for Messi fans. Ronaldo has outperformed in all meaningless and important games, it's just fact.

kollegah

he is officially done, i thought he bounce back, but he just cant.

no movement, body language of a dead horse.
he is 31 but looks like a shy child with beard.
no leadership, not a striker, not a midfielder, just standing between the lines and waiting.
if he gets the ball nowadays he either tries to dribble 4 players which he cant do anymore.
im sad that I have to say it but he is definitely not the best player in the world. yes he scores in la liga but he failed since 2015 to eliminate a top team with a steller performance.
this arg team is shit, but he is not better than aguero or di maria or these 2 frauds playing winger at argentina.

imo he should retire from football because he is destroying his magic legacy day by day. he lives off his past and his name but lets be honest he offers nothing besides taking 2 man out of position.

RevoTeller

Relax man. He's still the best ever.

Sorry, but he is not.
He never was, he could have been potentially, but at the end of the day he isn't and he is far from it.

In these last 3 years everything for him went utterly downhill, tonight he just sealed it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans