10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Asylum15

I watched both legs of the CL Semi in Majorca.

It was a surreal clash of emotions between the first and second legs. In the first game when Messi scored that freekick, I jumped up in a restaurant full of people and put my hands on my head as tears filled my eyes, high fiving a random Spanish guy who was shaking his head in disbelief.

In the second game, when Liverpool scored that fourth goal, I put my head in my hands as tears filled my eyes, trying to appear to be not too upset to my girlfriend sitting across the dinner table from me. I was shaking my head in disbelief too.

Messi was not ''at fault'' for the defeat but it would have been nice to see the same level of fire in his belly (and the other players) as we saw in the first leg. It was so easy to predict a steamrolling Liverpool performance but I couldn't actually believe we let it happen.

Leo must be absolutely devastated.

Barcilliant

mmmmm, i think you fail to recognize the power that messi has, if he just mention or hint that
he might leave if fuckface stay as manager, guess who will they want to keep?!!
messi has more power than u think and messi is not just a player, but as other have said, if EV stays on
then i will stop feeling sorry ever after and even care about him, as he is the one who has brought this shit
on himself , and it shows that messi care more about having his friends players around him more than barca
and winning CL.

Messi has tremendous power at Barca. Yeah, he doesn't use it but in this case I'd love it if he would ask for Valverde's head.
It's clear Valverde is staying. Shitverde has already been involved in two debacles, are we waiting for a third?

Richard.H

I got shitted on and people were hurling insults at me when I said Messi has all the power and is the main reason why Suarez always plays. Here we are now. Instead of insisting for change like all top athletes in other teams do, he doesn’t do shit because he is comfortable with his amigo Suarez and the eunuch coach

Pedro

La Masia
Messi has tremendous power at Barca. Yeah, he doesn't use it but in this case I'd love it if he would ask for Valverde's head.
It's clear Valverde is staying. Shitverde has already been involved in two debacles, are we waiting for a third?

Barca might win the first leg 5-0 at Camp Nou, then lose 6-5 on aggregate

Last edited:

sickstar

MATS
semedo - pique - lenglet - alba
rakitic - arthur - busquet - vidal
messi - suarez

Put that at midway, replace roberto and cou, it could be a different result. Not hard making decision like this after first half our midfield was bulldozed.

Pedro

La Masia
Leo hasn't scored in a CL final for 8 years, will be 9 years by next year's final, so Barca must reach the final next year, it's been too long, and will be 5 years since last winning it

Home of Barca Fans