10 - Lionel Messi - V6

ignore and move on

also, what is it with these one month old troll accounts complaining about the barcaforum in every post? y'all really suck at this trolling gimmick

Maybe some of the new people who have joined don't like the negative, spoilt, disloyal attitude of the 'old guard' who seem to gang up and try to bully anyone who comes here with an ounce of positivity?
There is a positive to any situation, including this one where Barca is being humiliated - it means that we are slowly but surely losing all the glory hunting fans which are by far, in my opinion, the most toxic thing about this football club.

I would actually sign Valverde to a 3 year contract if it GUARANTEED all the plastic fans left this club forever. I even read online about how the local Barcelona fans wanted the club to be RELEGATED so it can lose all the plastics who want us to get humiliated in a cup final/Messi to leave/our transfer targets to sign for other clubs.

Givenchy

Maybe some of the new people who have joined don't like the negative, spoilt, disloyal attitude of the 'old guard' who seem to gang up and try to bully anyone who comes here with an ounce of positivity?
There is a positive to any situation, including this one where Barca is being humiliated - it means that we are slowly but surely losing all the glory hunting fans which are by far, in my opinion, the most toxic thing about this football club.

I would actually sign Valverde to a 3 year contract if it GUARANTEED all the plastic fans left this club forever. I even read online about how the local Barcelona fans wanted the club to be RELEGATED so it can lose all the plastics who want us to get humiliated in a cup final/Messi to leave/our transfer targets to sign for other clubs.

:lol: nothing like wanting the actual club to get relegated, amazing support. i'd say thats much worse than wanting us to lose a cup final in order to get rid of a parasite manager

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Calling out people who would suffer a loss for the good of the club by wanting the club to be coached by a moronic cowardly coach for the next 3 years so that people you may disagree can fuck off is a bitch rich.

:lol: nothing like wanting the actual club to get relegated, amazing support. i'd say thats much worse than wanting us to lose a cup final in order to get rid of a parasite manager

So wanting bad things to happen to the club 'for the greater good' is only acceptable if based on certain parameters, which are decided by the 'old guard' of this forum and that is EV and Barto getting sacked. Why are the Barca fans who want Barca to get relegated not seen as 'True Cules' who are sacrificing for the 'greater good' like the ones that were Amunting Valencia. And where does that end? Do we now hope somebody breaks Messi's legs so that we start losing and EV gets sacked? Or maybe to be the truest of true cules somebody should do the job himself with a baseball bat? Is that acceptable? You see how ridiculous this fan base is?

Calling out people who would suffer a loss for the good of the club by wanting the club to be coached by a moronic cowardly coach for the next 3 years so that people you may disagree can fuck off is a bitch rich.

Name me one other large fan base in history that has wanted their team to be humiliated in a cup final. I'll wait

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Don't know don't care. What you suggested is infinitely more retarded though. Almost like sacrificing yourself as some sort of true fan for the betterment of what? Your outlook on barca supporters . Lol cute

Givenchy

So wanting bad things to happen to the club 'for the greater good' is only acceptable if based on certain parameters, which are decided by the 'old guard' of this forum and that is EV and Barto getting sacked. Why are the Barca fans who want Barca to get relegated not seen as 'True Cules' who are sacrificing for the 'greater good' like the ones that were Amunting Valencia. And where does that end? Do we now hope somebody breaks Messi's legs so that we start losing and EV gets sacked? Or maybe to be the truest of true cules somebody should do the job himself with a baseball bat? Is that acceptable? You see how ridiculous this fan base is?

I didn't say either was right, honestly. its alot worse wanting the club to get relegated though over a situational Copa final loss which many thought would be the nail in Valverdes coffin. a dick measuring contest is the last thing we need right now with Madrid heavily rebuilding.

i do agree though theres alot of negativity around here - which imo is expected after 2 bottle jobs.

by the time next season starts and we are about to kick off, no fans will be wanting Barca to fail again.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Now that's not true is it. You're equating your own perception of Barcelona fans for your own selfish reasons over a prolonged period of time, that's not even considering the reality of your scenario occurring.
Comparing that scenario with a single one off loss to remove someone who has abandoned many things that made barca what it is today because of a coach and board who do not understand the club is a straw man argument if I have ever seen one. The reality was that the negative result came very close to bringing a positive change to Barcelona.
We are not taking about perceptions of fans but the ethos of the club and the work cryff and co have done to bring us to this point in time.

Now that's not true is it. You're equating your own perception of Barcelona fans for your own selfish reasons over a prolonged period of time, that's not even considering the reality of your scenario occurring.
Comparing that scenario with a single one off loss to remove someone who has abandoned many things that made barca what it is today because of a coach and board who do not understand the club is a straw man argument if I have ever seen one. The reality was that the negative result came very close to bringing a positive change to Barcelona.
We are not taking about perceptions of fans but the ethos of the club and the work cryff and co have done to bring us to this point in time.

Considering that you have conceded that no other large fan base has ever wanted their team to be humiliated in a cup final , for the greater good (spits out tea), I can only assume that you think Barca fans who wanted this humiliation are just way more loyal and passionate than all other fan bases. (spits out tea again). :lol: Clearly, the fact that no other large fan base has ever wanted their team to be humiliated in a cup final, completely debunks any of this greater good bullshit and you know it.

Barca are clear as day now known as the ultimate plastic glory hunting club. Infact those 'fans' brought just as much embarrassment to the club on social media as the 4 nil loss at Anfield they were so enraged about - how ironic. Now back to my tea. :coffee:

F1_STK

Messi: "Mateo is a bit of a joker. In back garden kickarounds he chooses to be Liverpool and Valencia because they beat Barça, and he also celebrates Real Madrid goals on the TV to piss off Thiago."

FCBfan22

Messi: "Mateo is a bit of a joker. In back garden kickarounds he chooses to be Liverpool and Valencia because they beat Barça, and he also celebrates Real Madrid goals on the TV to piss off Thiago."

There is always a brother in the family that choses the other side to annoy other brothers...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
he barely ever had then stamina to run for 90 mins, what makes you think he's gonna age like a golden god? are you saying he has not even begun to peak yet?

1-Dennis-1050x646.jpg

He'll demonstrate his value, rest assured.

Home of Barca Fans