10 - Lionel Messi - V6

pregra

Yes, the Nations League will probably count for a lot unfortunately. And we know that Argentina won’t get anywhere near the Copa.

pregra

Journalists care. And they will use this «CR is able to win something with Portugal and Messi can’t with Argentina» for all it’s worth.

MessiTBE

Banned
Ronaldo is definitely back in running for the ballon dor. Saying the nations league is a meaningless friendly tournament is stupid.

MessiTBE

Banned
I was just enjoying twitter again as well. Time to log off, full of ‘ronaldo is the GOAT’ comments FFS and ‘Messi would never’ bunch of morons!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A Ronaldo hat trick in a glorified friendlies tournament game got Messi fanboys to panic, what the hell. So insecure. So bizarre.

FCB1987

Banned
Imagine being told after the first leg against Liverpool that Ronaldo would be ahead in the Ballon d'Or race a month later

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Imagine being told after the first leg against Liverpool that Ronaldo would be ahead in the Ballon d'Or race a month later

You are so obsessed.

What is even the basis and argument of Ronaldo’s case for the BD this year? Just because he scored a hat trick today?

AndreC

We all know how bld works these days.
They will read CR curriculum:
Serie A
Nations Cup
One title with his new club and one with NT.

Messi:
La liga

Conclusion
CR better season

MessiTBE

Banned
We can count Messi out now, after copa America failure nobody will take Messis bid for ballon dor seriously especially now ronaldo has delivered for his nation.

Van Dijk will win it anyway.

Givenchy

Ronaldo isn't winning the Ballon d'or ffs :lol: even if he manages to lead Portugal to the final and wins it, as i said before, VVD will be winning it this year. Ronaldo will be lucky to finish top 3

if he does win another cup for his country though and Leo/Argentina fuck up the Copa.. i think Ronaldo will go down as the player of this gen and Messi's legacy is looking rough

also people saying Ronaldo is lucky to play in the mickey mouse cup, Messi has had so many chances to win a Copa America

Home of Barca Fans