10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Mitchell1978

Ronaldo isn't winning the Ballon d'or ffs :lol: even if he manages to lead Portugal to the final and wins it, as i said before, VVD will be winning it this year.

If Messi doesn't win after the year he had then the award loses whatever relevance it has left

i think Ronaldo will go down as the player of this gen and Messi's legacy is looking rough

only in the eyes of delusional fanboys...

eaman

Ronaldo isn't winning the Ballon d'or ffs :lol: even if he manages to lead Portugal to the final and wins it, as i said before, VVD will be winning it this year. Ronaldo will be lucky to finish top 3

if he does win another cup for his country though and Leo/Argentina fuck up the Copa.. i think Ronaldo will go down as the player of this gen and Messi's legacy is looking rough

also people saying Ronaldo is lucky to play in the mickey mouse cup, Messi has had so many chances to win a Copa America

Well it would be lucky if the voters consider the nations league as a big achievement. It should be nothing more than guaranteed euro qualification. Copa America is a proper tournament with more pressure and fatigue involved

ebc_99

Nations league doesn't mean shit, it was a joke when it was announced and it is a joke now.

Messi Is odds on to win the Ballon d'Or and will win it easily, plus players playing in England have only won it twice in 50 years, can't see anyone other than English and Dutch journalists voting for Vvd. Ronaldo is out of it.

MessiTBE

Banned
i Think ballon dor voting will be this assuming Portugal win the final:

1) VVD
2) Ronaldo
3) Messi

Ballon dor showed last year that they don’t like Messi.

Givenchy

i Think ballon dor voting will be this assuming Portugal win the final:

1) VVD
2) Ronaldo
3) Messi

Ballon dor showed last year that they don’t like Messi.

Ronaldo isn't making the top 3. outside of the CL hes pretty much irrelevant, nobody cares about Juve in Serie A just like with Neymar in France, its CL or bust. he knows that hence him resting more games

1. VVD
2. Messi
3. Mane/Salah - we have the africa cup of nations which im expecting them to do well in

last years narrative in voting was 'anyone but Ronaldo/Messi'

note: imo Messi should win it by a landslide but we all know how this bs award works now

Hardy

the piece of shit ruined everything. Can't describe how fucking I hate Valverde, greatest saboteur of all time

It seems one good performance is enough to catapult him to Ballon D'or contention. This is why people end up getting frustrated with him, because of his PR and marketing he is able to get preferential treatment - Serie A player pf the year and UCL goal of the season spring to mind. Not taking anything away from a great performance at 34yrs of age - but calling for Ballon Dor just sums up why so many people don't like to see him do well.

Tackle

It seems one good performance is enough to catapult him to Ballon D'or contention. This is why people end up getting frustrated with him, because of his PR and marketing he is able to get preferential treatment - Serie A player pf the year and UCL goal of the season spring to mind. Not taking anything away from a great performance at 34yrs of age - but calling for Ballon Dor just sums up why so many people don't like to see him do well.

Nobody's saying he deserves the Ballon D'or or that he's back to being a top contender. Most are just praising his top performance and rightly so. The CR7 children on Twitter aren't worth two shites. The only other muppets losing their collective mind over his Ballon D'or odds are the paranoid Messi fanboys. Apart from the two mentally ill fanboy camps nobody gives a feck and the sane folk are only talking about his performance itself.

mia7007

How people see Ronaldo even a candidate for ballin d'or. He even failed to be top scorer for weak Serie A while old Qualgiarella won it.
Winning Serie A with Juve with no competition for the 7th or 8th year and exiting CL in quarter final.
No single personal record in CL or Serie A.
It is between Messi, VVD and may be Salah or Mane if one of them won the African cup. The European cup is not a trophy that counts.

Don Andrésº8

but why people here are discussing ballon d or?????!!! messi doesnt care for that shit why do you care? he proven again and again that he dont give a fuk for his legacy or if he wins or not he doesnt care simple why would we fans care????? his mentality got clear when he supported lolverde, he dont want to win again...

FCB1987

Banned
but why people here are discussing ballon d or?????!!! messi doesnt care for that shit why do you care? he proven again and again that he dont give a fuk for his legacy or if he wins or not he doesnt care simple why would we fans care????? his mentality got clear when he supported lolverde, he dont want to win again...

I'm sure he cares about the Ballon d'Or, but just not enough to push himself out of his comfort zone (not talking about changing clubs) to make it happen.

booge

I'm sure he cares about the Ballon d'Or, but just not enough to push himself out of his comfort zone (not talking about changing clubs) to make it happen.

neymar out guys of copa america. increased chances for all teams. lets hope coutinho plays for brazil.
argentina can win , if avoiding uruguay

Home of Barca Fans