10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Pedro

La Masia
People are forgetting Ronaldo won the Ballon D'or in 2013 without winning any major trophy, only because he scored a hat-trick against Sweden to take Portugal to the 2014 World Cup and his PR team were out in full force, the Ballon D'or voting also got extended just for Ronaldo. So it's certainly possible for it to happen again if Portugal win the nations league. Leo is still the favorite to win it though, VVD won't win.

Hardy

People are forgetting Ronaldo won the Ballon D'or in 2013 without winning any major trophy, only because he scored a hat-trick against Sweden to take Portugal to the 2014 World Cup and his PR team were out in full force, the Ballon D'or voting also got extended just for Ronaldo. So it's certainly possible for it to happen again if Portugal win the nations league. Leo is still the favorite to win it though, VVD won't win.

there are some differences, another format with not only press votes, Messi disappeared for injury basically since april and Ronaldo kinda overdue for a second ballon d'or so timing was perfect for him with that hattrick with his biggest competitor out of radar, he finished also his best calendar year if I remember right so everything went in his favour. Even if he wins this nation things I don't think he'll win but could be affect Messi especially if he plays a poor copa because the narrative will be Messi another failure with NT, Ronaldo wins his second title bla bla bla

raskolnikov

there are some differences, another format with not only press votes, Messi disappeared for injury basically since april and Ronaldo kinda overdue for a second ballon d'or so timing was perfect for him with that hattrick with his biggest competitor out of radar, he finished also his best calendar year if I remember right so everything went in his favour. Even if he wins this nation things I don't think he'll win but could be affect Messi especially if he plays a poor copa because the narrative will be Messi another failure with NT, Ronaldo wins his second title bla bla bla
Dont forget sbout the whole Blatter fiasco. That allowed him to win it that year.
Pr works crazy in a way. This nationleague shit makes Ronaldo go from nowhere near top 10 to top 5 in one match.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Considering that you have conceded that no other large fan base has ever wanted their team to be humiliated in a cup final , for the greater good (spits out tea), I can only assume that you think Barca fans who wanted this humiliation are just way more loyal and passionate than all other fan bases. (spits out tea again). :lol: Clearly, the fact that no other large fan base has ever wanted their team to be humiliated in a cup final, completely debunks any of this greater good bullshit and you know it.

Barca are clear as day now known as the ultimate plastic glory hunting club. Infact those 'fans' brought just as much embarrassment to the club on social media as the 4 nil loss at Anfield they were so enraged about - how ironic. Now back to my tea. :coffee:

I didn't concede anything if you really want I can point to both united and arsenal supporters wanting to lose games to get managers sacked. Please continue to make up shit or claim things I never said.
The rest of your post is nothing but drivel. Quite typical of your posts really.

Ritchie

Argentina are fucking useless. They will need a huge of luck to win.

Argentina are the Peru or Venezuela of South America now. They aren't even on Uruguay or Colombia's level without Messi producing a super human effort which he's capable of maybe once or twice in a tournament but he can't do it in 3 knock out games back to back.

Nations League is basically 2 matches.

Ripsta

Portugal Vs Holland final.

Ronaldo two international trophies or Van Dijk confirmed as Ballon d'Or winner.

Messi needs a seriously good Copa America (winning it) to stand a chance now.

Givenchy

Portugal Vs Holland final.

Ronaldo two international trophies or Van Dijk confirmed as Ballon d'Or winner.

Messi needs a seriously good Copa America (winning it) to stand a chance now.

Portugal will win the final, this Dutch team lack upfront.. Ryan 'Denis Rodman' Babel and Depay :facepalm:

FCB1987

Banned
Van Dijk now moved ahead of Messi in the odds.

We were just holding onto a 3 goal lead away from Messi moving ahead likely for good in Ballon d'Ors

Pedro

La Masia
If Portugal win, Ronaldo's PR machine will be in full force saying he destroyed VVD even if he didn't, they might even say he was the first player to dribble past VVD

clemente

penaldo balon D'or :lol: even if he scores 5 free kicks next everyone will forget in a month, he was useless this year, played maybe 10 games

FCB1987

Banned
why is there such a fuss about this stupid individual award based on fluid bullshit criteria? get the fuck over it.

Great idea, let's stop focusing on the Ballon d'Or and instead look forward to another year of scintillating football and European domination under our inspirational manager Ernesto Valverde.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Great idea, let's stop focusing on the Ballon d'Or and instead look forward to another year of scintillating football and European domination under our inspirational manager Ernesto Valverde.

Cool let's fuss about something stupid and insignificant because Valverde is our coach. Really great logic there guess we better talk about netball as well since we can avoid the topic of Barcelona according to Messi fan boys fc. Idiot

I didn't concede anything if you really want I can point to both united and arsenal supporters wanting to lose games to get managers sacked. Please continue to make up shit or claim things I never said.
The rest of your post is nothing but drivel. Quite typical of your posts really.

Highly debatable Arsenal/Utd fans wanted their teams to lose but even if that was the case that's not what I asked was it, I asked for a fanbase that WANTED THEIR TEAM TO BE HUMILIATED IN A CUP FINAL. Until you can find me one, I will stick to the truth as stated before that 'Clearly, the fact that no other large fan base has ever wanted their team to be humiliated in a cup final, completely debunks any of this greater good bullshit and you know it.'

It is just an excuse for spoilt, glory hunting 'fans' to excuse their throwing their toys out of the pram. And I will stick to the truth as stated before - that these glory hunting fans are FAR MORE toxic than even EV, and their Amunting Valencia was and is FAR MORE embarrassing than even the 4-0 at Anfield that they are hypocritically so offended by. All clear and concise points with full explanation, not drivel at all.

Home of Barca Fans