10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Anyone who ever watched a large part of Messi's season will know that he just completed one of the greatest individual season by anyone in football history, certainly for a 31 yr old. He was insane on the eye and in the stats. This award is already in a coma after last year's joke, but if he doesn't win this year then the Ballon D'or is officially dead.

MTL_Barca

Highly debatable Arsenal/Utd fans wanted their teams to lose but even if that was the case that's not what I asked was it, I asked for a fanbase that WANTED THEIR TEAM TO BE HUMILIATED IN A CUP FINAL. Until you can find me one, I will stick to the truth as stated before that 'Clearly, the fact that no other large fan base has ever wanted their team to be humiliated in a cup final, completely debunks any of this greater good bullshit and you know it.'

It is just an excuse for spoilt, glory hunting 'fans' to excuse their throwing their toys out of the pram. And I will stick to the truth as stated before - that these glory hunting fans are FAR MORE toxic than even EV, and their Amunting Valencia was and is FAR MORE embarrassing than even the 4-0 at Anfield that they are hypocritically so offended by. All clear and concise points with full explanation, not drivel at all.

I know a lot of Bayern fans who wanted them to fail the cup final or even the league titel to get Kovac sacked, in their largest forum that was brought up a lot whenever i checked it out. Kovac seems to be hated almost as much as Valverde is here.

So it doesn't seem to be exclusively about this forum or Barca fans in general, more about average midtable coaches taking over top sides that are used to winning domestic titles playing hideous football :lol:

Last edited:
I know a lot of Bayern fans who wanted them to fail the cup final or even the league titel to get Kovac sacked, in their largest forum that was brought up a lot whenever i checked it out.

So it doesn't seem to be exclusively about this forum or Barca fans in general, more about average midtable coaches taking over top sides that are used to winning domestic titles playing hideous football :lol:

At last a proper reply - respect (pun intended). Are you talking about a few fans or a concerted social media campaign for the team to lose? Because in the run up to the Copa most of the top rated comments were 'Amunt Valencia'. It is one thing to do it in your own forums but quite another to do it so publicly bringing huge embarrassment on the club. I'm looking for that level of BS - would be generally interested to know if it has happened before.

underoath

Banned
Why the fck you people are concern about Nations League. It's not even a serious event :lol:
VVD is not even the best in that Netherlands squad. If De Jong do the same thing what he did against England, VVD odds doesn't change

Pedro

La Masia
Why the fck you people are concern about Nations League. It's not even a serious event :lol:
VVD is not even the best in that Netherlands squad. If De Jong do the same thing what he did against England, VVD odds doesn't change

VVD Ballon d'Or odds have changed dude, before the nations league semi-final VVD was second favourite, now after last night he's overtaken Leo to go favourite.

Virgil Van Dijk
8/11

Lionel Messi
11/10

Mohamed Salah
16/1

Messigician

VVD Ballon d'Or odds have changed dude, before the nations league semi-final VVD was second favourite, now after last night he's overtaken Leo to go favourite.

Virgil Van Dijk
8/11

Lionel Messi
11/10

Mohamed Salah
16/1

Source? Looks to me like you just made that up

MTL_Barca

At last a proper reply - respect (pun intended). Are you talking about a few fans or a concerted social media campaign for the team to lose? Because in the run up to the Copa most of the top rated comments were 'Amunt Valencia'. It is one thing to do it in your own forums but quite another to do it so publicly bringing huge embarrassment on the club. I'm looking for that level of BS - would be generally interested to know if it has happened before.

Idk, i'm not very active on social media but i've seen a lot of people making fun of him, wanting him sacked etc whenever i did see a tweet regarding him so it wouldn't surprise me if it was similar tbh. If Bayern keeps playing like last season it could maybe reach Valverde levels.

It's kinda funny how similar these cases are. "Midtable coach", "doesn't know how to play offensive", the way he handles rotations, how certain players get used, always having excuses ready, turtle/sit back when 1-0 up, way of the CL exit, not representing the club well, wanting Peps style back etc sometimes it just feels like a translation of this board :lol:

eaman

People lets not forget the voting for the balon dor doesn't close until near the end of the year so let's hope Messi carries on where he left off in the league and the champions league and he should be clear favourite. Or let's just hope Messi can somehow lift the copa America but that will depend on how good his teammates are unless Argentina defend well and Messi can do what only he can do and win it almost singlehandedly

Home of Barca Fans