10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
ooooooohhhhhh

No wonder i didn't find it on any site. It starts at 3am my time. Gonna miss it probably.

Don't get up for it, it is not worth it. Will be a boring game that ends with 0:0 with 0:1 with Nicaragua winning, haha.

Argentina is so bad. Not worth it.

soul24rage

Argentina are semifinalist at best imo with Uruguay and Brazil as my top picks.

But since this is football anything can happen especially in knockout stages, so I'm hoping that the non-favorite tags will help the Argentinians cope with the mental pressure.

booge

holy smokes. did you guy see Argentina training session. lol
these guys cant even pass properly in training. running around like headless chickens and falling over thier own feet.

messi got his hand up to say pass to me and they dont even see him. heads are stuck up thier ass trying to control a ball.

Altomonte

what amazes me most about Argentina is that they can't find a decent goalkeeper. Last WC demonstrated that fact. If Alisson plays for Brazil I bet on them to win. He secured the CL for Liverpool (more than VVD).
But if Messi scores ARG may still have a chance ...

Messigician

what amazes me most about Argentina is that they can't find a decent goalkeeper. Last WC demonstrated that fact. If Alisson plays for Brazil I bet on them to win. He secured the CL for Liverpool (more than VVD).
But if Messi scores ARG may still have a chance ...

Romero?

Either way the coach is stupid I would do a better job coaching Argentina.

Di Maria Aguero Messi
Lo Celsco Biglia Parades
Tagliafico Otamendi Musachio Rojo
Romero

Boom easy Copa win

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why on earth didn’t they call up that Walter Benitez guy that had a massive season for Nice from what I heard? Must be better than Romero, surely. So much weird shit happening within that national team. After their WC campaign last year I have truly seen it all, so nothing they do can surprise me at this point.

cris29

Who the hell is this Suarez guy? His appearance/Goal stats looks terrible. Any Argentine here that can explain why he is playing?

Home of Barca Fans