10 - Lionel Messi - V6

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Di Maria or Lautaro Martinez for Matias Suarez. Big mistake that Correa wasn't called up as he's a great player.

Shame Lanzini wasn't called up (is he still not fit after his injury?) but Paredes is at least alright, and Lo Celso is looking like one of Messi's best partners for Argentina in years. Don't know why Tagliafico isn't playing either, Scaloni doesn't seem like a good coach at all but hopefully he's willing to learn from mistakes and change up what doesn't work.

underoath

Banned
holy smokes. did you guy see Argentina training session. lol
these guys cant even pass properly in training. running around like headless chickens and falling over thier own feet.

messi got his hand up to say pass to me and they dont even see him. heads are stuck up thier ass trying to control a ball.
:lol:

FCB1987

Banned
Tagliafico and Di Maria need to come in and then Argentina is good to win it.

Are the matches going to be at the same stadiums as the 2014 WC? Can't stand some of these ghetto stadiums in South America

Tackle

Careful with the Lo Celso hype. I remember when Pavon was supposed to be Messi's "partner" for the previous World Cup after a friendly against Haiti and recall a sizeable sect of our fanbase lobbying the board to purchase the lad.

Haiti is ranked 100th in FIFA world rankings and Nicaragua is some way off that coming in at 129th.

Lo Celso is still a player that plays for a midtable Spanish side and this friendly was nothing more than a morale builder. It is needless at this point to build statues of him only to tear them down in a few weeks time feeling gutted.

Let's see what happens. I already have my prediction.

clemente

Careful with the Lo Celso hype. I remember when Pavon was supposed to be Messi's "partner" for the previous World Cup after a friendly against Haiti and recall a sizeable sect of our fanbase lobbying the board to purchase the lad.

Haiti is ranked 100th in FIFA world rankings and Nicaragua is some way off that coming in at 129th.

Lo Celso is still a player that plays for a midtable Spanish side and this friendly was nothing more than a morale builder. It is needless at this point to build statues of him only to tear them down in a few weeks time feeling gutted.

Let's see what happens. I already have my prediction.

Lmao the comparison couldn't be any more off. One is a young superb player, played at top clubs, has been talked about for years, valued at 80m I think, literally not a single soul is surprised to see him play well for NT, other is some Argentina league youngster that people were praying he doesn't suck.

Home of Barca Fans