10 - Lionel Messi - V6

clemente

VVD will fall to irrelevancy over the summer, Messi just needs to show up in Copa, and drag these spectators to the trophy by himself.

FCB1987

Banned
No win situation for Leo. This match was like choosing which of Ramos or Ronaldo he would rather have fuck Antonella.

Probably a good result in the end because Ronaldo did nothing and VVD's Ballon d'Or hopes will lose a bit of momentum.

FCBfan22

The key for Messi winning BDO will be Copa America. I think with a decent showing, he should get it. If ARG somehow win it, it's his 100%.

I think reaching semis of Copa America with a good scoring record would do it.

MessiTBE

Banned
VVD will still win ballon dor only because Messi will fail in the copa. It will hurt him badly. Even though it won’t be his fault because the Argentina team is one big mess, Messi will get all the blame for it.

MessiTBE

Banned
Will not surprise me if ronaldo beats Messi

1) VVD
2) Ronaldo
3) Messi

Will not surprise me. Ronaldo PR machine is a force to be reckoned with

FCB1987

Banned
Will not surprise me if ronaldo beats Messi

1) VVD
2) Ronaldo
3) Messi

Will not surprise me. Ronaldo PR machine is a force to be reckoned with

Is it his or Madrid's PR team that's strong? They couldn't even get him above Modric last year

xXKonan

m38akcv.gif

MessiTBE right now. Just relax man. :lol:

Don Andrésº8

As I wrote after Portugal-Swiss; penaldo will win this now. You wait and see. Makes my blood boil.

win what? ballon d or for what? for 2 good games whole season? cmon you guys need to think before this posts, he wasnt even the best in the serie A, no one could give ballon d or for that excuse

eaman

Come on guys there's still a good few months of play left before the voting closes. I think this year because no standout attacking player won the champions league it won't have a bearing on the voting. A good copa hopefully winning it and a good champions league group stage for Messi should easily give him the lead.

ebc_99

Ballon d'Or is nailed on for Messi by a landslide, don't understand why you guys are worried. Modric won it last year because people didn't want to give Ronaldo a sixth, they painted themselves into a corner by giving it to the Champions League Winner every year but Croatia rescued them and give them another legitimate option and they took it. This year is their chance to redeem themselves slightly for allowing Ronaldo to tie Messi by giving Leo his sixth, and they will. Messi the most beloved footballer and he will get his just reward.

FCB1987

Banned
Current Ballon d'Or rankings imo

1. Messi
2. VVD
3. Bernardo
4. Mane
5. Salah
6. Ronaldo
7. Sterling
8. Aguero
9. Mbappe

Aguero, Salah, and Mane could all move up to third if they win Copa/Afcon with great individual performances

Last edited:

pregra

Mané should seriously be in contention. For me he is one of the most underrated players in football.

tacticvarium

Common Messi!
It's time to win some shit with Argentina.
It's not even WC or Euro.
It's fucking Copa!! You gotta win this one especially when other South American teams are not doing well!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans