10 - Lionel Messi - V6

clemente

Watch smelly infiltrated ratfucks here say Messi deserved the red.
I think ref did it because of the comments he made after Brazil game, even though he didn't even go hard enough with the comments for literally not giving 2 pens to the final.

eaman

Joke of a tournament this time round. Bad pitches, bad attendances and bad refereeing. I just hope that red is rescinded as it should be

D10S91

Joke of a tournament this time round. Bad pitches, bad attendances and bad refereeing. I just hope that red is rescinded as it should be

It has to be rescinded, but if it isn't is he going to be suspended for next year's copa group stage matches?

abbbs97

He shouldn't have come out against Brazil. This was always going to happen after he did that.

disagree. he had every right to say what he said. doesnt mean that the refs should give him a red card for absolutely nothing. joke tournament.

Ritchie

disagree. he had every right to say what he said. doesnt mean that the refs should give him a red card for absolutely nothing. joke tournament.

This was always going to happen though after what he said. Knew Messi was getting sent off today.

Afromaticz

Watch smelly infiltrated ratfucks here say Messi deserved the red.
I think ref did it because of the comments he made after Brazil game, even though he didn't even go hard enough with the comments for literally not giving 2 pens to the final.

Should have never been a red car lol but its kinda ironic to hear them complain about bad refereeing decisions i mean where was all of this when Otamendi and Armani escaped clear Red Cards. Or when Qatar were denied a clear pen? What about the Fothy pen incident against Venezuela? Argentina wouldn't have made the semifinals if wasn't for these shitty refs.

Home of Barca Fans