10 - Lionel Messi - V6

pregra

Looked up for it tonight I think. Brazil and this shortened half he has played close to his expected level.

booge

did you see him laughing with the chile players?
they told messi not to walk off and they said to the other guy to stay on lol
they thought they will stay on all night because the refs a pussy lol
at end of the day messi isnt bothered at all.
he was actually laughing on the pitch. wtf is all that about
screw copa america's every two years and screw third play play offs.
they dont mean anything.
messi is going to be burnt out next season. needs to play 40 games max.

Givenchy

Medel looks like he belongs in a prison. subhuman scum

couldn't give a damn about this game but that ref should be investigated

FCBfan22

Two of the most laughable red cards ever given. It goes both ways. The Medel red is laughable too.

But again, maybe this is the time, where Leo should've just dropped to the ground and playact as a lot of players. Then, it would've probably have just been a yellow for Medel.

serghei

Bleak tournament overall from Messi. I hope his role will change next season at Barcelona, but I doubt it. I would like him to keep shape more, play more on the right and run more. He'll probably do neither.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope the red card gets rescinded

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

malvolio

Bleak tournament overall from Messi. I hope his role will change next season at Barcelona, but I doubt it. I would like him to keep shape more, play more on the right and run more. He'll probably do neither.

Yeah, the fucker should change his style to something suited to a 20s year old because that's where he is in his career.
He came off an incredible season individually and you still come up with shit like running more and playing to the right.
You want Messi? This is what he can do at this point of his career. He is heading for retirement and you want him to act as a youngster. He produces far more than any player around. Others around him should start matching his level and we will be invincible. We should just marvel at his last years and appreciate what he can do.

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

Yeah, the fucker should change his style to something suited to a 20s year old because that's where he is in his career.
He came off an incredible season individually and you still come up with shit like running more and playing to the right.
You want Messi? This is what he can do at this point of his career. He is heading for retirement and you want him to act as a youngster. He produces far more than any player around. Others around him should start matching his level and we will be invincible. We should just marvel at his last years and appreciate what he can do.
Agree totally.

Home of Barca Fans