11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy

They were talking about Neymar on the English radio yesterday and they were saying that Neymar will be better than Messi and Ronaldo ever were in a few years.
lol

I'm Neymar fan but English media is always selling someone, I see F1 trough them sometimes it's the same, I don't mind and prefer it over a boring one but young kids that don't know better probably will believe it and then keep believing out of stubbornness when adults.

ceefoo

Purely hypothetical of course. To me, Suarez front Messi right was/is critical. Neymar contributed, of course, but not convinced he was essential
Is it so ridiculous to say that Suarez, who had 46 G+A (just like neymar), with 600 minutes less (circa 3500 against 4100) in his first season in Spain returning from a football ban, had an even better season than Neymar ?
I am not going to downplay Neymar's importance or contribution to the teams success last term. It was phenomenal. But in terms of who was more crucial to Barca's 'Treble' : Neymar or Suarez; I'd just go with Suarez, on the basis that he is the best Centre-Forward in the world and without him, Messi would not have played in the manner that he did last season with such devastating effect.

Height18

I saw some big sites like dailymail etc claiming that he is as good as messi and ronaldo.He is currently not but it has started to come up at places.First big sign in his journey for being the best player.

Everyone knows he's not there yet, but Im glad Neymar is starting to get more and more praise. He's doing so well that its to hard to ignore anymore by certain media outlets.

dakt

Just be thankful he picked Barca and not Madrid

Tell me, do you have his poster in your room...full sized?
Shit I have to be thankful, 100 million thankful. He "picked" Barca. :lol:

No Neymar, no treble.

No Bravo, no treble.
No Raktitic, no treble.
No Mathieu, no treble.
No Mascherano, no treble.
No Pique, no treble.
No Busi, no treble.
No Iniesta, no treble.
No Xavi, no treble.
No Suarez, no treble.
No Alves, no treble.
No Alba, no treble.
No Enrique, no treble.
No Messi's chef, no treble.

Dear God, this is turning into Neyfundamentalism.

ceefoo

No Bravo, no treble.
No Raktitic, no treble.
No Mathieu, no treble.
No Mascherano, no treble.
No Pique, no treble.
No Busi, no treble.
No Iniesta, no treble.
No Xavi, no treble.
No Suarez, no treble.
No Alves, no treble.
No Alba, no treble.
No Enrique, no treble.
No Messi's chef, no treble.
You're forgetting someone...

:douglas:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I just can't get why so many people are trying to underminde one of our players all the time. Especially one of our best players considering individual talent.
You do not need to like every player there is in your club but why deny his GOOD performances and all that? That makes no sense when you are a fan of the club.

Guys like Bernie like a certain style of play and can not get along with anything else. For me that means that you are not a supporter of a certain club but a certain style. This is sport and in sport it is about winning. I would understand complains if our guys would park the bus all the time and just kick the opposition around but we are still playing possession and attacking football to try to win games. If you prefer one touch passing and do not care about goals, flair, and other elementary parts of football, then go watch some rondos.

This whole discussion is ridiculous.

dakt

I seen a lot of craptalk, but when someone summarize huge success Barca has had this season through the sentence: "No Neymar, no treble".....bbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!

Alen

I seen a lot of craptalk, but when someone summarize huge success Barca has had this season through the sentence: "No Neymar, no treble".....bbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!

Is "Neymar wasn't essential" a better summary?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Of course it is. Some people just got their heads waaaaay up their arse. He was a very valuable player for us. Doesn't take much to acknowledge that, but hey, why not piss all over him just because you don't like a player eh?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Somehow every appreciation post for Neymar's great season for us turns into fanboyism for the likes of [MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
In what world were 46 G+A not essential?

Only in Neymar's thread, this is a trademark of ours here on barcafans!

Can't believe some are complaining about a player any club would die to sign, 46 GA in a trebble winning season, yet, "he doesn't dribble the way i'd like him to dribble/pass" .. how spoiled are we really ? This is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans