11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

Alright then. What about his season in the premiere league? Suarez's goals/game ratio is better than Eto'o in his best seasons.
I dont know, one was one of three mAin goalscorer, while the other was the main man in his team :coffee:

BBZ8800

Wait...what?

So you genuinely believe that Eto'o was ever streets ahead of Suarez? For the love of Christ, Suarez almost single-handedly gave the EPL title to Liverpool last season (even though he missed something like 6 or 8 games in the beginning) while he has massively improved our team since finding his feet this season. My point was not to isolate Man City and PSG, but to stress the point that some of Suarez's goals this season were of colossal importance. I am trying to think of an occasion when Eto'o scored two goals in big CL away games (in his several years with us) and I really can't find any examples. Eto's biggest ever goals with us were his goals in the finals of Paris and Rome. But Suarez has shifted into top gear straight away and we cannot ignore that.

Wtf?

Seriously, this is just disrespectful towards Etoo.
Etoo almost singlehandedly brought us a title in 2005, the first since 1999, with 25 league goals out of 73 Barca's league goals.
In 2006, the same story in La liga.
In Champions league, lol. Just lol.
Etoo scored winning Goal against 2nd best team in the world back then, Chelsea, at Stamford bridge for 1:2 win for us.
Chelsea was by far the strongest opponent who trashed us a year before (if they haven't knocked us out in 2005, we would probably win the CL even in 2005. We were the best team in Europe by far in 2005 and 2006).

So, goal against Chelsea at Stamford bridge and an equaliser in Paris for 1:1 against Arsenal, when we were totally lost on the field.

And sorry, but Suarez goals against Man. City and Psg who are not clubs who can win a CL are not as important as Etoo's Goals.

When Sukki will bring us a CL, we can talk about Suarez/Neymar versus Ronnie and Etoo.

Etoo's goals in 2005, when teams were scoring only 70 goals per Season:

Etoo's goal against Chelsea in 2006 QF:

Without Etoo, we would never win the CL in 2006, not with all Ronaldinho's and young Messi's of this world.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Most of them were scored when suarz was serving the ban

24 goals in 8 or 9 games ? that's a sick ratio ^^

Suarez is obviously more of a killer than Etoo, even if the latter is a barça legend, Suarez is consistantly scoring huge amount of goals, and if he stays with us for 3/4 seasons at his top level he will definitely be an even greater legend for us.

JamDav1982

Creativity wise I'd say Ronaldinho was the best ever, did things Messi will probably never be able to do but Messi is the better player.

I think Messi is a better creator than him, Messi's passing in recent seasons is better than anyone I have ever seen.

For pure magic Ronaldinho was better but for consistently producing ridiculous goals and passes its Messi for me.

I think Messi is a better creator than him, Messi's passing in recent seasons is better than anyone I have ever seen.

For pure magic Ronaldinho was better but for consistently producing ridiculous goals and passes its Messi for me.

Yeah thats what I meant by creativity, in terms of assisting consistently and creating chances Messi is better but Ronaldinho just did things people never think about doing and thats why he's a legend imo.

JamDav1982

BBZ - again going way over top in trying to almost single handedly give Etoo credit for two leagues and a CL.

Gets worse.

BBZ8800

So... What will it be ? Are the top teams who get more money getting better ( what you say here ) or are the other teams who aren't getting richer getting much weaker for no damn reason at all ?
I'll let you explain this one. You'll probably come up with the idea that richer clubs buy better players from inferior clubs, just like when we splashed 40 mil on Villa, 'cause you know that would explain the whole thing.

The excellent spanish european results these years is just making your arguments more clownish. I'm sick of reading meaningless walls of text that strangely just pour negativity on neymar, la liga, you name it.

Ok, when Spanish football won't be on top on NT level, and Barca and Real will still score 120 Goals per Season, what then?
Also, in a few years, when Messi and CR7 will be gone, if Barca and Real will still score 100-120 goals per Season, and I predict that they will, what then?

Why will stats be inflated then?
Because our new players will again be better (goals wise) than Ronnie and Etoo?

It seems that all current players are BEST EVA, right?

And, as a Barca fan, why is it ok to trash Etoo and say that Ney or Suarez is better?
= if a fan says that=then sounds ok on this forum, it seems

But if someone says that Etoo, our player and our legend, is/was better than Neymar or someone, then that person is anti-Barca, Barca hater and similar?

Just lol.
Are you fan of Barca, or a fan of Barca 2013-2015?

Ok, when Spanish football won't be on top on NT level, and Barca and Real will still score 120 Goals per Season, what then?
Also, in a few years, when Messi and CR7 will be gone, if Barca and Real will still score 100-120 goals per Season, and I predict that they will, what then?

And, as a Barca fan, why is it ok to trash Etoo and say that Ney or Suarez is better?

But if someone says that Etoo, our player and our legend, is/was better than Neymar or someone, then that person is anti-Barca, Barca hater and similar?

Just lol.

I don't think Neymar's stats are inflated because La Liga is a stat padding league, I think its inflated because he has Messi providing for him. The amount of chances he gets from those cross field balls, If suarez got that kind of service he'd probably have as much goals as Messi, or atleast close.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nobody said that Suarez is a bigger Barca Icon than Eto'o. NOBODY said that.

I just think that Suarez is the better player, individually, and playing alongside Neymar and Messi, in the next 3-4 seasons, he too could become a legend for us. Perhaps even eclipsing Eto'o.

But this is all hypothetical.

JamDav1982

Just lol.

Etoo played in 2009 when team scored 105 and then went to score more in Italy than any Barca player has bar Messi in Spain.

What reason do you give for Villa, Ibra, Sanchez, Henry, Etoo etc all scoring more goals away from Barcelona in these stat padding years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans