11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol, unbelievable. Ronaldo got a 2 match ban for his last accident and this whole forum exploded and whined. Neymar does this and he'll have a standard minimum 1 match ban ? hahahaha

He got it Brazil though so nothing to do with Barca :coffee: while Cristiano got a two match ban when he had a previous record with RM in LL. :shrug:

F

Flavia

Confusing. But it's not definitive. Conmebol will meet tomorrow and decide the final punishment. Honestly, it should be a 3 match ban :pep:

DonAK

I think two is fair enough. One for the two yellows + one for the red card.

Even three wouldn't be that unfair as long as Bacca gets two.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He got it Brazil though so nothing to do with Barca :coffee: while Cristiano got a two match ban when he had a previous record with RM in LL. :shrug:
It's still pretty disgusting, I wasn't implying that it has to do anything about Barca, I was just using a similar example. He definitely deserved at least 2-3 matches.

DonAK

It's still pretty disgusting, I wasn't implying that it has to do anything about Barca, I was just using a similar example. He definitely deserved at least 2-3 matches.

I wouldn't disagree with that.

Hopefully CONMEBOL tells the refs to be pro-active in the next games to avoid similar situations in the rest of the tournament(will prob happen anyway, but atleast not almost every game)

cris29

Wait, whats happened? Haven't been following the Copa America so forgive my ignorance.

Neymar received a yellow early on in the match, meaning he'd miss the 3rd game due to suspension as he had a previous yellow from the first game.= 1 game ban
He then kicked the ball at a Colombian player after the whistle due to them celebrating, he received a red for this.= 2nd game ban (would probably get 3 game ban for that alone in some leagues).

Now they have rescinded the red card i assume and only misses the next game. They are basically saying 'Tournament needs its star players, and we will do everything in our utmost to keep it that way'

Jadentheman

It will be a joke if its only a 1 match ban, unprofessional by CONMEBOL. Should be at least 2 games.

It''s CONMEBOL, they don't knows what they're doing. However even though more punishment is deserved, I totally want to see more GOAT action in this tournament since I missed most of it, so as long as he keeps playing and winning it's good for me :neymar:

But that's still bad though

barcanuck

I'm glad he got a red - we need him rested. It's been a long bagging season for our South Americans playing in Copa is now just overkill. Please punish Neyboy until the final (which they won't reach anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans