11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibB

I liked how he was trying through balls and seemed more intelligent in his playmaking. Looks like another good season is on the cards for him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He will have his breakthrough season, you can quote me on that one. He will score 50 goals in all competitions this season.

Alik

He will have his breakthrough season, you can quote me on that one. He will score 50 goals in all competitions this season.

Well, last season was already his breakthrough season. I mean, he's already likely to be in the top 3 for Ballon D'or.

F

Flavia

I agree with [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION], he already had his breakthrough season. And I don't think he'll score 50. Probably more than 30, but with Suarez playing from the start, I think Neymar might score less this year.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Last season he scored 39 goals, this season he will score more. He can score 30 in just la liga. 3 super cup matches, 3 or 2 club world cup matches and copa del rey and champions league. He will score a lot, suarez will score too but not much. He will help the team incredibly though. Okay last season was a breakthrough but this season he will start making statements.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION], he already had his breakthrough season. And I don't think he'll score 50. Probably more than 30, but with Suarez playing from the start, I think Neymar might score less this year.

Everyone is obsessing with his goals most of which were given on a silver platter by Messi or Suarez btw.
How about for starters, he improves his assists which were even lower than neverplaying Pedro's. Because that's the area where he needs to improve, not his goalscoring.

Some of people here sound worse than Ronaldo's fanboys who only care about his goal statpadding and personal glory.

G

Gumbau

but with Suarez playing from the start, I think Neymar might score less this year.

I don't think so... Suarez isn't very obsessed with goals like he was at Liverpool, he's more a team player now.
Just look at his assists to Neymar in the goals against Bayern and Bilbao and Messi's goal against Almeria away... playing for Uruguay or Liverpool he'd surely shot those on goal instead of assist. Imo Neymar is more selfish than Suarez in front of goal... when pass to Messi isn't an option :neymar:

F

Flavia

Everyone is obsessing with his goals most of which were given on a silver platter by Messi or Suarez btw.
How about for starters, he improves his assists which were even lower than neverplaying Pedro's. Because that's the area where he needs to improve, not his goalscoring.

Some of people here sound worse than Ronaldo's fanboys who only care about his goal statpadding and personal glory.

He surely can assist more, but what's the problem with hoping he scores a lot? He's a Barça player, his goals will benefit the team, won't them? I don't remember ever seeing that when we made polls about how many goals would Messi score on a season.

One thing neymar should improve is his obsession with assisting Messi.

it's just that when it comes to neymar it seems like only goals matter for a ton of posters.

No passing skills (they're weak and not improving), way too obsessed with messi, still ball-hogging at times (remember the stat showing only messi ran with the ball more than neymar in the liga) with very little coming out of it. Saying any of this will result in "39 goals last season, Bdor top3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans