11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Very few. Just like Neymar. Neymar is in a much, much better position to attempt such final passes though, i dont think you'll disagree with that.
Why am i not complaining about suarez ? Because he missed quite a lot of chances early on then started putting most of them in. He's not really missing the target anymore than neymar is. We've already discussed this so perhaps you should remember that i find suarez a much more complete and less frustrating footballer, that's why i don't criticize him, good enough no ?
Neymar comparatively fails much harder at creating and assisting than suarez does at scoring. FYI, this is the first time i directly mention assists. My beef with neymar is mostly about his lack of creativity outside the box.

I'm a little worn out now, let me just bow out by saying what i've said before: neymar has an insane ceiling which is precisely why i expect a lot. Yes he is (slowly) improving on his weaknesses and i do believe that he will fix most of them.

People on both "sides" have gotten crazy and paranoid with neymar. I know very well that some have unfairly been labelled fanboys while i'm kinda labelled a hater this time. I sincerely don't think i did any such thing.

Fair enough. Suarez irritates me no end with his poor touch, ball control and passing. So I am harsher on him than I should be.

Stric

Fair enough. Suarez irritates me no end with his poor touch, ball control and passing. So I am harsher on him than I should be.

At times. Other times his touch and ball control are absolutely mesmerizing. Like that goal against RM. That entire period was pretty damn good for him. He had amazing games.

Darko

It's all about concentration. Like Alexis. Sometimes he can pull off incredible things and sometimes he looks like a sunday league footballer. It doesn't mean his 1st touch and ball control are bad.
Similar to TornAndFrayed incorrectly saying that Ney has poor passing, while it's just that he has poor awareness of thing around him because he keeps his head down looking at the ball therefore leading to poor passes, as people already said and posted videos of, his passing and vision can be good when left with time and space.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
now that donak is banned his presidency should be stripped too :mou:

compares me to rosell and then gets himself banned :troll:

Hamzah pls. I'm still here deputizing on Don's behalf.

BTW I think we should not worry about Nerman's goals or assist cause he is around 23 and being touted as one of the best players in the world. I think he is on the right track

EdmondDantes

If there's one thing I've noticed about Neymar is the amount of non football related hatred that surrounds him for a reason or another. To the point people just bury their head in the sand and deny what a phenomenal talent he is. I know a few here never wanted him here and hated him even more the second he signed for us, and despite all his achievements with our shirt, they still despise him. But oh well; whatever helps them sleep at night eh.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I assume you include me given the timing of your post ?

No one goes untagged on the neymar thread, no middle ground is allowed :D

Koly actually made a good point about his speed too, Neymar is incredibly fast even if it doesn't seem like it most of the times, I remember some of his goals ( 3-1 psg at camp nou, 3-0 bayern, 1st goal assist to messi against Sevilla etc..) where you see defenders chasing him but they just couldn't catch him; and I was like, wth, he's not running that fast.. yet, no one could catch him.

And about the ball hogging, he's not a tiki taka player, he tries to do something whith the ball when he has it, but even on this aspect he improved a lot, the improvment on this particular aspect of his game was BerkleyBernie approved months ago, so all good there! :) hehe

Now i'm just waiting for neymar to improve on the creative side, we'll see soon enough if he does have massive room for improvement in this department, i guess the people who think he's fine now will hail him as the next messi or something :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Now i'm just waiting for neymar to improve on the creative side, we'll see soon enough if he does have massive room for improvement in this department, i guess the people who think he's fine now will hail him as the next messi or something :lol:

Over my dead body :D

God Serena

There will never be another Messi. When he retires we can only pray that the entire team can combine to be half as great as he is now.

Neymessi

He doesn't try much to dribble or create.I feel he is afraid to pick up an injury and plays safe most of the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans