11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Chaos

Official: Neymar has mumps and is out for 15 days #fcblive
This is madness. Season not even started yet and we have like 5 players injured for at least 2 weeks. Last year was a blessing. Not even one serious injury and this year could be otherwise.

BigBarcaBoy

This is madness. Season not even started yet and we have like 5 players injured for at least 2 weeks. Last year was a blessing. Not even one serious injury and this year could be otherwise.

mumps as well which is very rare for an adult, only a madman would authorise pedro's transfer now, oh hang on

silvia

this is a big joke. so he didn't get vaccine traveling all around the world, therefore missing three following games in a row. i thought he got injured.

FinBarcelonafan

Damn, I feel like this season will be disaster for some reason. I think there will be a lot of injuries coming.. :( (Very long last season will show it's face.) Alba and Neymar out already. That's not good way to start! We haven't even played one proper game yet!

CatalinR10

Damn, I feel like this season will be disaster for some reason. I think there will be a lot of injuries coming.. :( (Very long last season will show it's face.) Alba and Neymar out already. That's not good way to start! We haven't even played one proper game yet!

shun the nonbeliever

F

Flavia

He got mumps at vacations? Don't they vacinate against it in Brazil?

Yes, we do. I got it, everyone I know too. Really weird.

You can still get it even if you had been vaccinated. The parotitis vaccine is only effective 90% of the time.

This is some properly shit news.

Good to know. I just hope none of the other players caught it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans