11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Good to know. I just hope no other player caught it too.

If you are vaccinated and you still catch the viral disease, then the negative effects are much less than if you had not been vaccinated. In cases of catching the disease without being vaccinated it is extremely dangerous, potentially lethal.

God Serena

Of all things, he gets mumps. at this stage in the season, too.

It'll be curious to see what happens with Pedro. It's hard to see two weeks of games being enough to convince him to stay as he knows he'll be right back on the bench when Neymar recovers. With United basically giving us no choice by paying his release clause (Don't get why we had to drop it) there's a chance we'll be finding out far sooner than expected just how well Munir and Sandro can fit into the current team, although tbh I'd rather play Rafinha on the wing than either of them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why would Pedro get back to the bench immediately when Neymar recovers?

Neymar used up all his holidays (didn't return early like Messi) and had few training sessions before Gamper.
Now he got mumps and can't train again.

Pedro has every chance to play until Neymar gets fit again,and then we'll see

FC B

Very dissapointed of this situation. First Alba and now Neymar.

I hope their absences won't affect the team as much as to be close to losing one of those two trophies.

God Serena

Why would Pedro get back to the bench immediately when Neymar recovers?

Neymar used up all his holidays (didn't return early like Messi) and had few training sessions before Gamper.
Now he got mumps and can't train again.

Pedro has every chance to play until Neymar gets fit again,and then we'll see

That makes good sense. I forgot Neymar had an extended break. With that being the case Pedro very well could play well into September. The big question is, will that be enough? We're really going to need him in the coming month or so but his release clause is so low now, we would be put in a bind if/when United finally pulls the trigger and has him pack his backs for OT.

Alienating our only sub for MSN probably wasn't the best move, in hindsight, although I should probably zip it, since doing so won us the treble last season.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If Pedro doesn't leave, it could be his chance to force Neymar on the bench or atleast get himself a lot more guaranteed gametime. Time will tell.

Until then.. Neymumps :neymar:

Egert

Estonian Culé
And our last seasons luck without injuries has stopped... I just hope this won't affect our possible 2 Super Cup wins...

vinni

it had to happen. The season has not even started and neyney got a decease! I expected him to injure himself but not a damn decease.

Now is the time to line up Lucho, Barto and Messi outside Pedro's house with candy, flowers and money. :lucho::bartomeu::messi:

King Leo

Banned
And our last seasons luck without injuries has stopped... I just hope this won't affect our possible 2 Super Cup wins...

I agree, this season we will have injuries that will effect our glorious run. I was saying that to a friend few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans