11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think the reason Neymar hasn't signed a renewal yet is because they're negotiating who has to pay for his haircuts, him or Barcelona.

Mitchell1978

According to O Globo, Man Utd have offered to pay his release clause of €190m. Woodward doesn't think it'll happen this summer, but he is reportedly optimistic about the next.

lol

if Neymar sign an extention, his release clause will probably raised into Messi territory (250m €)

IamGundogan

I doubt it. He and the club reportedly agreed on a new contract a couple of weeks ago or so, just finalizing the details. This is all Man Utd because the only one reporting it is the British Media and the Pro-Man Utd journos like Jamie Jackson, as if it couldn't be more obvious.

His agent already came out and denied it just a day after the rumours surfaced.

Pro Man United sources like Jamie Jackson? Jamie Jackson a pro Man United source? Lmao!

LVG has been abusing him in interviews for the last year because of the horse crap he prints about United. Don't know where you're from, but you're quite clearly not from the UK, because then you'd know Jamie Jackson just prints a whole bunch of crap and never gets fed info from United.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pro Man United sources like Jamie Jackson? Jamie Jackson a pro Man United source? Lmao!

LVG has been abusing him in interviews for the last year because of the horse crap he prints about United. Don't know where you're from, but you're quite clearly not from the UK, because then you'd know Jamie Jackson just prints a whole bunch of crap and never gets fed info from United.

Wording was probably wrong. He covers Man Utd though. Admittedly I don't know much about him, but gotta wonder who fed him this crap.

And what would you know Gundogan!

xXKonan

Barcelona think Man United now use journalists to spread Neymar stories because they're disappointed they weren't able to sign Pedro. [ser]

During the talks on Pedro, Man United informally asked about Neymar, but Barcelona made clear the Brazilian player is not for sale. [ser]

F

Flavia

Barcelona think Man United now use journalists to spread Neymar stories because they're disappointed they weren't able to sign Pedro. [ser]

During the talks on Pedro, Man United informally asked about Neymar, but Barcelona made clear the Brazilian player is not for sale. [ser]
That makes sense. But they were cheap and should blame mou.

IamGundogan

Wording was probably wrong. He covers Man Utd though. Admittedly I don't know much about him, but gotta wonder who fed him this crap.

And what would you know Gundogan!

He makes stuff up. On the day United signed Herrera, he tweeted saying no deal was in place when Ander was having his medical at the time. Same with Di Maria.

Maybe just click bait, mate. Trying to get hits in the last week of the window. Has to justify his job somehow.

oggydude

I find it amazing why anyone would think United are leaking they're trying for Neymar only for him not to come and not foresee the inevitable negative press about not signing him. This is either press bs or Neymar party using United for a better contract like Ramos/Alves this year and countless other players in the previous year.

King Leo

Banned
Neymar can be sold for the right price

what if simply this newly re-elected board with new powers is raising funds to achieve their ultimate goal: build the new camp nou. I think Neymar will be sold for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans