11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chong Li

what if simply this newly re-elected board with new powers is raising funds to achieve their ultimate goal: build the new camp nou. I think Neymar will be sold for the right price.

I really hate our board from the bottom of my heart, but even I don't think they are that stupid. Ney will NEVER be sold.

To finance the new stadium they'll probably sell our club's soul to the devil though. (i.e. Qatar)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar's son, Davi Lucca, has moved to Barcelona with his mother and has enrolled in schooling in the city. [md]

Also, happy birthday to his son that's 4 years old today.

CNM5ujEW8AEAhYU.jpg

CNM5ujHWsAA3U3o.jpg

Neymessi

Neymar's son, Davi Lucca, has moved to Barcelona with his mother and has enrolled in schooling in the city. [md]

Also, happy birthday to his son that's 4 years old today.

CNM5ujEW8AEAhYU.jpg

CNM5ujHWsAA3U3o.jpg

Did I just see neymar in normal clothes and messi in weird ones?

Catalan Fan

I've actually had blokes at work coming upto me n saying, " oh Utd in for Neymar then, what you recon ?"

My reply... load of old bolloxs :lol:

raskolnikov

Great for him that his kid moved to Barcelona as well. This is also great for us of course since he wont be likely to move away from his son and ex partner to another club in any years soon while the kid is growing up there.

silvia

Why Barto talking about his renewal.
It hasn't been a while since he renewed it.
Is there something corrupt connection going on between? because now i realized the Sun and all it was all for Barto's bullshit.
If he ask up his salary then messi's has to be too. They say they didn't need to do it for messi's, and they renew neymar's like every season.

vinni

I wouldnt worry too much about it. Both Messi and Neymar are top players so their contracts will be renewed more then other players. I'm actually a bit suprised it didnt happen for both of them after the treble was secured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans