11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I wonder how his relationship is with is son. He looks like a partier and a life enjoyer, add to that the sheer time that goes to football.

Atleast that's what the media has made him look like, maybe it's a wrong impression to me.

raskolnikov

I wonder how his relationship is with is son. He looks like a partier and a life enjoyer, add to that the sheer time that goes to football.

Atleast that's what the media has made him look like, maybe it's a wrong impression to me.

I think he does love his son a lot, he could have left him in Brazil pay off the mother and be done with it but he has the kid around often. Its not that weird that he can be both a caring father and still enjoy life:p

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I think he does love his son a lot, he could have left him in Brazil pay off the mother and be done with it but he has the kid around often. Its not that weird that he can be both a caring father and still enjoy life:p

Haha yeah, true that. Being a father is probably also a way to enjoy life. ( I wouldn't know tho, the closest I have is my dog, who lives at the country side with my mother :lol:)

F

Flavia

Why Barto talking about his renewal.
It hasn't been a while since he renewed it.
Is there something corrupt connection going on between? because now i realized the Sun and all it was all for Barto's bullshit.
If he ask up his salary then messi's has to be too. They say they didn't need to do it for messi's, and they renew neymar's like every season.
Neymar never renewed, since his signing.

silvia

Neymar will never leave unless he fails at barca or has huge amount of debt that his current salary doesn't cover which is not happening.
seriously, why would he leave barca to ruin his career when he can start at barca.

Horatio

You're welcome
"English club Man United are willing to pay 225M, including taxes, to sign Barcelona forward Neymar (23). [the sun]"

If the Sun is saying it you can consider it as non-truth.

BBZ8800

Time to bump it up to a billion then.

If you raise player's release clause to insane levels, you need to raise his wages also.

So, he agrees to stay with you, unless someone pays insane amount of money.
On the other hand, you will pay him an insane wages to keep him here and to make him agree that kind of a deal.

For example, if Rakitic has a wage, let's say 4 Millions, and a release clause 40 Millions.
You can't ask him: let's sign a new deal, we will still pay you 4M, and you will agree on a 200M release clause.
Either raise his wages to 8-10M, or keep the same release clause (40M).

Players love our club, but they need to have their arms somewhat free.
Times can change.
If something looks impossible today (Neymar ever leaving Barca), it can change in 2-3-5 years.

Any player can suffer horrible, career threatening injuries or a disease (Gundogan, Abidal).
A player can change his personality and displays on the field by 180* in a short period like Ronaldinho or Adriano.
A club can hire a strange coach who doesn't want him here (Van Gaal with Rivaldo, Mourinho with 10s of players).
A club can bankrupt or get into financial crisis and needs to release a player etc.

klc123

If they are truly offering that amount of money then I think new regulations should be brought in to put a cap on things. It's getting ridiculous.

How is what barca done in the youth academy (the youth academy that gave the world players like Xavi, Iniesta, Messi) so bad that we deserve a double transfer window ban, but English teams can just throw around stupid amounts of money to make up for their lack of grass roots coaching. It's no wonder English football is so shit.

ceefoo

I don't see why a club the size of Barca, needs to have release clauses to begin with?

Isn't the purpose to the protect the club from want-away players that cannot fulfil their ambition (be it; money, honours, international recognition etc) with that particular club?

Sure, for a Mid-Sized club it would make sense, because their players get poached by the bigger clubs.

Once a player has signed for Barcelona or Real Madrid, they have reached the highest heights. After that, the only way is down. Man Utd fans can bang on about how capital rich they are, and how many "fans" they have in Asia etc, but they do not have the same level of prestige.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans