11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

I'd take zero flashy skills if it means 30+ goals per season.

Flashy skills can finish some games and open the chance for some other goals .that is the trick and dare I say entertaining part of football .it is is a game that can't be judged by numbers .sure numbers helps but it takes way more than that
Sometimes the tricky flashy less efficient in scoring is actually influencing the game more than the very 30+ goals per seasons .it isn't that simple

barca1899

Neymar has 0 trophies in more than one season :coffee:

71856-neymar-ganhou-o-seu-primeiro-titulo-620x0-1.jpg

:coffee:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's a preseason friendly. Apart from trophies that constitute a treble, the rest of them i rank the same as Joan Gamper cup :coffee:

In that case, we can subtract 2 trophies from CR's count as well. He just has 5 trophies (CDR 10/11, LL 11/12, CDR 13/14, UCL 13/14, and CWC 14/15).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's a preseason friendly. Apart from trophies that constitute a treble, the rest of them i rank the same as Joan Gamper cup :coffee:

Also, it's not a preseason friendly. It's usually considered the season opener (even though it's played after the season begins these days) for La Liga.

JamDav1982

As if La Liga is worse now than in 2004/05.

Top four teams in La Liga out with Barca were -

Real Madrid (in middle of CL spell of seven years where never got past last 16)
Villareal
Betis
Espanyol

Compare that to now -

Real Madrid - Current Champions League winners
Atletico - Current La Liga winners, finalists of CL and two Europa leagues titles in 4 years.
Valencia - Reborn with Lims millions and spending 30m on players
Sevilla - Current Europa League winners, and Europa League semi finalists

The standard is much higher now than 10 years ago no matter what stats BBZ tries to make the league look shit.

G

Gasgas

In that case, we can subtract 2 trophies from CR's count as well. He just has 5 trophies (CDR 10/11, LL 11/12, CDR 13/14, UCL 13/14, and CWC 14/15).

5 in 7 > 0 in 1 :coffee:

But seriously i hope it is 3 in 2 this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans