Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcalove

Banned
Captura_de_Tela_2015_04_28_a_s_17_12_00.png

Bromance

FC B

Good match indeed.

Don't thing he'll rest vs. Cordoba. In the second half the cameras spotted a moment when Lucho called Neymar and they discussed. I think he asked him if he is fresh enoguh because he might have wanted to rest him. I guess he said he was fine.

EdmondDantes

Great game by the young lad.

That makes it 32 goals and 10 assists in 43 games so far this season.

20 league goals and 10 assist in 28 La Liga appearances.

EdmondDantes

6? I'm getting the stats from Transfermarkt. It says 9 and I added one after tonight's game. However I meant 10 assists overall and not in La Liga.

F

Flavia

6? I'm getting the stats from Transfermarkt. It says 9 and I added one after tonight's game. However I meant 10 assists overall and not in La Liga.

He has 6 overall, according to whoscored and some other Barça sources.

Barcalove

Banned
Something strange with whoscored, is that they didnt counted that pass to Messi in Valência match as an assist, maybe they even missed some others

Zangash

Banned
Something strange with whoscored, is that they didnt counted that pass to Messi in Valência match as an assist, maybe they even missed some others

The pass against Valencia didn't count as an assist because Diego Alves stopped the first shot from Messi.

Benching him did some magic, he returned with this GOATlike performances! His goal was amazing, that cut to clear the defender was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans