11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeleyBernie

^:lol: ridiculous

Huh?? Confused. He didn't like what he saw, so chose to cut around the onrushing defender. Looks like he thought the shot might be blocked as he got it off towards the back post, or if he shot to avoid the block, the keeper had him covered at the near post. Turned out to be a good decision. Other than shooting with his first touch, his best option.

At point of first touch:

neymar-getafe.jpg

Zangash

Banned
Stupid reason for it not to count.

That pass was critical in getting Messi to that excellent goalscoring position anyway.

And Messi's pass was critical for Neymar to score against Espanyol, as was the dummy from Suarez. Messi scored off of a rebounded shot. That's really all there is to it.

Serbian

neymar has been playing better but i wish he would be more creative which he is not. Suarez and messi are 2 geniuses fact. Neymar very talanted smart somewhat but def not close in football IQ of suarez and messi, cause both suarez and messi can play any position and adapt well in midfield, neymar can not. but deadly trio prolly best ever

I think Neymar is more Cristiano than Leo which is perfectly fine. He's on course for 40 goals this season so I think the criticism is a bit OTT. No one would have predicted that before this season, even the biggest fanboys.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
neymar has been playing better but i wish he would be more creative which he is not. Suarez and messi are 2 geniuses fact. Neymar very talanted smart somewhat but def not close in football IQ of suarez and messi, cause both suarez and messi can play any position and adapt well in midfield, neymar can not. but deadly trio prolly best ever

Don't forget he's 5yrears younger than the both of them.

Still has tons of room to progress and already rocking! :)

Serbian

Don't forget he's 5yrears younger than the both of them.

Still has tons of room to progress and already rocking! :)
of course he will improve and get better and better, but certain Football IQ of a pirlo Xavi, Suarez, Messi, you dont learn, you are born with it, Creativity is very rare talent to poses, just like regular human inteligence.

Barcalove

Banned
Dont talk what you dont know, neymar for many times has played in midfield for Brazil and delivered very good passes and did very good assists, he carried guys like Fred and Leandro Damiao, and made they look good

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Dont talk what you dont know, neymar for many times has played in midfield for Brazil and delivered very good passes and did very good assists, he carried guys like Fred and Leandro Damiao, and made they look good

Keep in mind he's a fierce Suarez defender, and already comparing him to Messi in messi's thread, so his suarez/neymar comparising should be taken as lightly as the suarez/messi one.

I also noticed today in other platforms that people are starting to compare the MSN between themselves, that's just wrong, they all absolutely rock !!

Messi rocks, Suarez rocks, Neymar rocks ! The MSN is out of this world :)

Barcalove

Banned
Saying that neymar is more cristiano is so much non sense, cristiano never carried the Portugal NT with creativity and passes, Neymar + Thiago silva almost single handed made Brazil reach Semi finals with a crap team bad managed, and we all know what happened when both missed that semi final.

Barcalove

Banned
Keep in mind he's a fierce Suarez defender, and already comparing him to Messi in messi's thread, so his suarez/neymar comparising should be taken as lightly as the suarez/messi one.

I also noticed today in other platforms that people are starting to compare the MSN between themselves, that's just wrong, they all absolutely rock !!

Messi rocks, Suarez rocks, Neymar rocks ! The MSN is out of this world :)
Exactly, there is no competivity between the msn, every one does a unique funcyion on the team, that doesnt mean that one cant do what the other is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans