11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

Selling Ney for an obscene figure like 500M is all nice and dandy. But to think we can invest them on a quality replacement for a reasonable fee (or even half the Ney sum) is being naive. The knowledge that we have the 500M in our coffers would only incite clubs to demand insane fee for their players. CHL would most likely value Hazard (potential replacement) similarly and hold out for similar figure if not more. Not sure where is the business sense there. Not disregarding the fact that it also goes towards distorting the transfer market. smh.

Alik

Some of you are seriously contemplating selling Neymar? You are kidding me, right?

Forget about MSN. Neymar, unless he regresses unexpectedly all of sudden, will be the face of FC Barcelona in the future. Almost every club has a young star(s) like that, we have Neymar, Chelsea has Hazard, Real Madrid has James and Isco, Bayern has Neuer and Mueller, City has ... ?, and Manchester United has Depay...

You just don't sell your future poster child, no matter how much someone is offering, unless you can find an equal replacement.

Neuer is 29 :p

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Some of you are seriously contemplating selling Neymar? You are kidding me, right?

Forget about MSN. Neymar, unless he regresses unexpectedly all of sudden, will be the face of FC Barcelona in the future. Almost every club has a young star(s) like that, we have Neymar, Chelsea has Hazard, Real Madrid has James and Isco, Bayern has Neuer and Mueller, City has ... ?, and Manchester United has Depay...

You just don't sell your future poster child, no matter how much someone is offering, unless you can find an equal replacement.

It's not a matter of contemplating selling Neymar. He's a Manchester United player already. Done. This season you can look at it as if he were on loan from ManU and next summer he goes back.

In fact, given this case, I'd say they need to buy his replacement in January and bench Neymar the rest of the season, give the new guy time to play and get used to the team. Hell, I might even play Rafinha from now on and bench Neymar the entire season.

I'd look at that new Chelsea kid, Peter? as a new Neymar replacement. Heck of a debut.

gasgas

Selling Ney for an obscene figure like 500M is all nice and dandy. But to think we can invest them on a quality replacement for a reasonable fee (or even half the Ney sum) is being naive. The knowledge that we have the 500M in our coffers would only incite clubs to demand insane fee for their players. CHL would most likely value Hazard (potential replacement) similarly and hold out for similar figure if not more. Not sure where is the business sense there. Not disregarding the fact that it also goes towards distorting the transfer market. smh.

brilliant comment zanela :goodpost:
we sell ney for 500 M his replacement will end up costing just around the same, and who do we really get to replace neymar?
you just dont sell a player like neymar

gasgas

It's not a matter of contemplating selling Neymar. He's a Manchester United player already. Done. This season you can look at it as if he were on loan from ManU and next summer he goes back.

In fact, given this case, I'd say they need to buy his replacement in January and bench Neymar the rest of the season, give the new guy time to play and get used to the team. Hell, I might even play Rafinha from now on and bench Neymar the entire season.

I'd look at that new Chelsea kid, Peter? as a new Neymar replacement. Heck of a debut.
are you serious? :amazed:

anguy

I don't think it works that way. Anyway regarding Neymar - I don't want to sell him, but the fact is he's the easiest one to replace from our Trident. Messi is irreplacable and only Benzema could replace Suarez for us. We could get Reus and Gundogan plus a lot of money for him, and Reus wont be much if any downgrade. Of course from marketing and his friendship with Messi viewpoint it would be stupid to sell him.

hamidyk

I don't think it works that way. Anyway regarding Neymar - I don't want to sell him, but the fact is he's the easiest one to replace from our Trident. Messi is irreplacable and only Benzema could replace Suarez for us. We could get Reus and Gundogan plus a lot of money for him, and Reus wont be much if any downgrade. Of course from marketing and his friendship with Messi viewpoint it would be stupid to sell him.

Replace neymar by always injured reus??? :worthy:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] Your posts are reaching a very high ceiling. Maybe 5 or 6 more similar posts and you can become the best poster in the world. Post d'or nominee right here.

Last edited:

gasgas

:bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans