11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Apparently Neymars family told the brazilian enwspaper "El Globo" the story about United. This is to ensure that Neymar can get the maximum out of his new contract.
He would accept it in the end anyway, but until that is we will have lots of fun with rumors about him.

Guillem Balague in his article on YAHOO

Last edited:
F

Flavia

We had Messi last year and we won shit. Messi is not the main difference maker. The team as a whole is.

Messi is obviously the main difference maker. Of course him alone won't win all, even worse with a patata as coach, or Alexis and Pedro as partners. But he is the one who makes the difference. Strange you're saying he's not.

Winning la Liga under tito was almost a lone job from him, for example.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We always "have Messi", Messi is god, I won't be the one to contradict you on that, but Messi+Reus+Benzema.. not sure that gives a trebble and best attack in history of football like we have now..

Anyway, may be my parallel was wrong, but still Neymar >>>> Reus, Suarez >>>> Benzema, that much is undeniable.

Beast

The Observer
We always "have Messi", Messi is god, I won't be the one to contradict you on that, but Messi+Reus+Benzema.. not sure that gives a trebble and best attack in history of football like we have now..

Anyway, may be my parallel was wrong, but still Neymar >>>> Reus, Suarez >>>> Benzema, that much is undeniable.
Takes a special kind of football "Watcher " to say Benzema is crap or that Reus is better than him...

maybe you should ask your defense ?

just a suggestion

Alik

Takes a special kind of football "Watcher " to say Benzema is crap or that Reus is better than him...

maybe you should ask your defense ?

just a suggestion

He didn't sat that Reus is better than Benzema. He put a comma.

He didn't say that Benzema is crap either.

Stric

I don't see why anyone would have problems believing the rumors were started by Neymar's camp. It's logical. Sometime in the near future he's going to be signing an extension, and these rumors, as stupid and unfounded as they are, will help him negotiate a better deal. Also, not having reached the top 3 of the UEFA European Player award, and depending on how the Ballon d'Or voting goes, he might pull a Cristiano on the club and start talking about how he's not feeling valued.

Barca wanted him to stay, but they didn't act like it during the season. The reason his buy-out was low was because he didn't play a certain number of minutes. Tito (RIP) could've easily given him those minutes if we wanted to, considering the fact that we were winning the league by a good margin. The seeds for him leaving were sown a while back.

I'm talking about the club, you're talking about the coach. But I do agree with the rest. However, I don't think Tito himself wanted Thiago to leave, in fact I'm pretty sure he would have preferred him to stay. He just wasn't going to give him minutes to make sure of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IF true(and that's a big if considering Balague's reputation) then Neymar Sr. should cut the crap. Isn't he content with his 40m which have caused so much trouble for us?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
IF true(and that's a big if considering Balague's reputation) then Neymar Sr. should cut the crap. Isn't he content with his 40m which have caused so much trouble for us?

Why be content with 40m when you can get 80m :coffee:

serghei

Messi is obviously the main difference maker. Of course him alone won't win all, even worse with a patata as coach, or Alexis and Pedro as partners. But he is the one who makes the difference. Strange you're saying he's not.

Winning la Liga under tito was almost a lone job from him, for example.

Why is it strange, I've always denied the idea that a single player makes the difference. This has nothing to do with Messi. Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Yaya Toure, Henry, Eto'o, Puyol etc. could have easily made the treble without Messi as well, because they are world class players and hall of famers on their own merit.

Messi was the element that made a brilliant team become a legendary team. But the team would've been brilliant without him as well, good enough to humiliate rivals and win trophies, just like Ronaldinho's Barcelona did back in 2005-2006.

F

Flavia

Why is it strange, I've always denied the idea that a single player makes the difference. This has nothing to do with Messi. Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Yaya Toure, Henry, Eto'o, Puyol etc. could have easily made the treble without Messi as well, because they are world class players and hall of famers on their own merit.

Messi was the element that made a brilliant team become a legendary team. But the team would've been brilliant without him as well, good enough to humiliate rivals and win trophies, just like Ronaldinho's Barcelona did back in 2005-2006.
I strongly disagree with you. There's a very clear reason why Barça have won 25 trophies since Messi's debut, while rm have only 10. And that's Messi. I really doubt Barça would have one treble, let alone 2, without him.

F

Flavia

I don't see why anyone would have problems believing the rumors were started by Neymar's camp. It's logical. Sometime in the near future he's going to be signing an extension, and these rumors, as stupid and unfounded as they are, will help him negotiate a better deal. Also, not having reached the top 3 of the UEFA European Player award, and depending on how the Ballon d'Or voting goes, he might pull a Cristiano on the club and start talking about how he's not feeling valued.
Well, it's from balague. And also, Neymar's deal to renew was agreed back in January. Only need to be signed, and will make him the 2nd best paid.

serghei

I strongly disagree with you. There's a very clear reason why Barça has won 25 trophies since Messi's debut, while rm have only 10. And that's Messi. I really doubt Barça would have one treble, let alone 2, without him.

What about Xavi? What about Iniesta? I could say the same about Iniesta. There's a very clear reason why Barca has won 25 trophies since Iniesta's debut, while RM have only 10.

I'd give you that if Barcelona + Ramos and Casillas hadn't won the World Cup in 2010. But they did, proving a generation of players playing the football they learned in La Masia is bigger than just one player, whoever that player is.

So, I strongly disagree with you as well.

Remember, Spain, Euro 2008, WC 2010, and Euro 2012 winner. Without Messi.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Yup, Barcelona would have won 2 trebles and 25 trophies in a decade with, let's say, Alexis instead of Messi. Messi's just icing, not the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans