11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthist

He's never going to be as good as Messi but one thing he has over most attackers is his persistence. He rarely drifts out of a game for good or worse.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

Do you guys remember when people out there (and even here) said Hazard is better than Neymar?

LOL

[tw]660458709328400384[/tw]

Truthist

That's one of the biggest differences between the two imo.

Neymar is a killer who is so mentally tough that he never has a crisis of confidence.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but i think he has matured mentally. And that's a big part of his progression in all aspects of his game. He seemed stubborn before this year in that he had an idea of what he wanted to and was going to stick to that even if it no chance of success. Now he is actually reading the defense and just making the correct play. I think Messi talked to Ney when he hurt his knee and told him that we need you to be the creator now.

gatsu

That's one of the biggest differences between the two imo.

Neymar is a killer who is so mentally tough that he never has a crisis of confidence.

Neymar is especially light years better than Hazard in term of pure talent, the two players are simply not of the same world.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Do you guys remember when people out there (and even here) said Hazard is better than Neymar?

LOL

[tw]660458709328400384[/tw]

I felt horrible watching it. He's a ghost of his former self. Never had any doubt Neymar was superior but Hazard is a great talent, unfortunately in this Chelsea team he can't show it, when the team isn't playing well he can't make them play well, not that type of player.

mark1nhu

I felt horrible watching it. He's a ghost of his former self. Never had any doubt Neymar was superior but Hazard is a great talent, unfortunately in this Chelsea team he can't show it, when the team isn't playing well he can't make them play well, not that type of player.

You can put Neymar playing alone against 11 players and he will accomplish at least one take on.

No excuses to Hazard. Zero is an embarrassment.

LordLichtenstein

I though you guys might find this interesting. :)

fdf.png

El Flaco

Neymar's goal vs. Getafe

[gfy]MediumCheerfulHarpseal[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]TenseSeriousDassierat[/gfy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans