11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Shit game. Good that his huge ammount of misses didn't cost Barca in any way. Cool that Messi let him take the penalty, his confidence won't be fucked up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pathetic performance and undeserved goal. Will look good on his stats though.
Should have stayed at home and played poker instead of showing up

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Put this in the "I told you so thread": Ney about to score the 1:0 against Bayern between minutes 20 and 45. Likely a low curved shot to the far post with his right after a Messi or Iniesta pass through the channel.

Kohe321

A bit of a sloppy game, but his spirit was good. Had some nice moments, and what class from Messi to give away his hattrick so Ney could get his goal from the penalty he created. :)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Pathetic performance and undeserved goal. Will look good on his stats though.
Should have stayed at home and played poker instead of showing up

Do you have some information about him playing poker last night that we don't ?

Caps

Put this in the "I told you so thread": Ney about to score the 1:0 against Bayern between minutes 20 and 45. Likely a low curved shot to the far post with his right after a Messi or Iniesta pass through the channel.
I'm gonna hold you to that and stick a fiver on it.

Kerrybai

He was shit but he's allowed to have a bad game, overall terrific season and I expect him to be great against Bayern.

Zangash

Banned
Doesn't matter how well he plays, when he doesn't play well the world is ending.

I wonder why it's so easy for people to hate him.

L

linetty

Was to be expected, he's never focused in those easier games. Can't shine all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans