11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Bad game it is, but it looks like he was just having a bad day and was not making dumb decisions.

Kohe321

Yeah he's in good form as of late, so I'm not worried. It's not like he played a terrible game either, he had some nice moments, and to be fair he drew the penalty himself.

Let's celebrate the 0-8 victory and be happy! :barcascarf:

Ekul

He and BBZ are the biggest anti-Neymar guys on the site. Don't take it so so seriously, it's in his nature :lol:

It's one thing not rating a player who plays for your team, but when you openly hate him... I just don't get it.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
He was quiet, could have easily got a hattrick, he has shown that he doesn't miss twice when it matters though, so I have confidence in him for wednesday.

JamDav1982

Whats the deal about Neymar playing poker? Because he posted a picture of him and his friends playing at home?

He had a poor game and missed a few chances, happens to all players but when happens to Neymar it gets magnified ten times from people who dont like him.

Still a very good finisher regardless of todays game.

Zangash

Banned
It's one thing not rating a player who plays for your team, but when you openly hate him... I just don't get it.

Eh, a large number of users on this forum hate at least one player or another, although hate is probably too strong a word.

Zangash

Banned
Whats the deal about Neymar playing poker? Because he posted a picture of him and his friends playing at home?

He had a poor game and missed a few chances, happens to all players but when happens to Neymar it gets magnified ten times from people who dont like him.

Still a very good finisher regardless of todays game.

He's one of the pillars holding the team up. Without any part of MSN we'd be in a terrifying place right now. Most of the hate has got to stem from his image pre-Barca, which I think is a bit unfair.

Barcalove

Banned
Goals without penaltys
Neymar 2.9 avg shots per game + 39 full matches ( minutes divided by 90) = 113,1 shots on the season and 32 goals = 3,53 shots per goal or 28,32%

Criatiano ronaldo 6.4 avg shots per game + 44 full matches = 281,6 shots on the season and 39 goals = 7,22 shots per goal or 13,85%

Neymar has 7 goals less but with also 168,5 less shots than cristiano ronaldo ( non penaltys)

Barcalove

Banned
I guess no one read the first line saying, non penaltys ..
Cristiano ronaldo has 50 goals with 11 penaltys, 50-11 = 39

Neymar has 33 goals with 1 penalty = 32

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans