11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
At his age his contribution to the team is massive when you think of the whole season.
I agree with Catalinutz and Bojan about him being not up to the standards we want from him in this game. Pedro did good in this game and did more than Neymar in the whole game.

I understand people want him to be better and I understand people want Pedro to play but none of those will change arguing here.

But one thing I don't like about this all is that it's disgusting to see the personal attacks.. everyone has their own opinion, people look at the game differently.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]594634312730943488[/tw]

Not a surprise at all, all 3 miss sitters, you could argue that the neymar misses are more of screamers because he gets good services in good position so when he misses it really stands up.

You could also argue that no matter what he does, Neymar will always get trashed here.

Doesn't matter, for the good of the team, I hope the cordoba game was a one-off, and that he's still gonna be instrumental for us for the remaining games just like he has been all season :)

xavi_the_Boss

You're being too kind BB. Don't be afraid od fanboys ganging up on you with personal remarks, that won't happen here no more.

He said as it was.Not clinical enough infront the Goal but had a ok match besides that retarded moment where he tried to chip the GK with Suarez beside him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Pedro started and missed all those sitters and then made that selfish move, he'd be torn to pieces

Barca_070

The team was carried by Robben,Van persie and Sneijder, take them from the team, and you wont even classify to the quarter finals, depay wasnt even starting.

Brazil NT have much better players in general, the bad results are all about bad management and dinosaurs coachs who dont know nothing about football anymore, just look the recently results, beating France in their own home just after Honoring the legends of france like Henry.

In 2010, Brazil was winning and played much better till the half time, and in that day the NT had a injured and in final career Kaka and a much worse squad than today, and still played better and lost by individual mistakes, 2014 are never going to happen again, you will see in the Copa America.

Lmao you are full of nonsense, i bring up the NT which shows the Eredivisie players arent that bad, because they make half of the team which made it to semi final and now you are talking about Bra NT, who had almost none players in the starting team of Brazil this World Cup besides Fred (which says enough), meanwhile The Netherlands had seven players from the Eredivisie.

Also why bring up the game against France, only two players of the national league played in that game, so it has nothing to do with your original statement.

I think it is easy to say Eredivisie > Brasilian National League.

Zangash

Banned
If Pedro started and missed all those sitters and then made that selfish move, he'd be torn to pieces

And rightfully so. Pedro isn't half the player Neymar is and Neymar and Suarez being here is a direct result of that. We would have never spent so much on them if Pedro was still able to score goals and Alexis wasn't being useless for most games.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

Pedro has done NOTHING in the last two seasons to compensate eventual off matches.

Beautiful Barça history, of course, but no RECENT credit at all.

Neymar, on the other hand...

* It's not only a fan boy opinion, look at the whole support he receives in EVERY home match. The guy already earned the non-haters heart.

iceon

I think it is easy to say Eredivisie > Brasilian National League.

I'm sorry but when guys like Luuk de Jong, Sam Larsson, even Afonso Alves back in the days score for fun, it only means one thing and one thing only. The Eredivisie is nowhere near the level of the Brazilian Serie A which tbh isn't even close to being as good as it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans