11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I personally don't care if he scores or not against Bayern.

For me, he will be more or less a success if we win at least La liga this Season.
If we will win both La liga+Cl (or even only a CL), he will be our legend, together with all of our current players.

But if we somehow manage to lose both La liga and a CL in the final 6 matches, oh boy, well then this topic will get to 1000 pages in a few days :lol:

Imo, a fair deal, from "a Neyhater", isn't it? ;)

Why would it be Neymars fault if it is lost?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
CEGLqLzW8AEjWRP.png

Almost 1goal/game, and doubled his conversion rate, which is a huge improvment, definitely more clinical this year.

Love him or hate him, he has been amazing for us this season :)

BBZ8800

Why would it be Neymars fault if it is lost?

It won't.
But we brought him and Sukki to bring trophies.
We didn't bought them for 2nd places.
We can be 2nd even with Pedro or Deulofeu.

I think I have offered a fair deal:
1. if we will win a CL=he will instantly become a legend like Etoo and Ronaldinho for me
2. if we will win La liga=he will get less hate and will get some praise
3. if we will lose both La liga and a CL=Neyhate will explode

But again, I don't think that we can lose BOTH trophies, so no need for that.
We will win at least one Trophy.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It won't.

1. if we will win a CL=he will instantly become a legend like Etoo and Ronaldinho for me

Will you trash Suarez if we get no trophy ? blaming it on him ?

Come on BBZ, this is non sense, unless Neymar has completely catastrophic games for the remaining fixtures, he'll deserve praise for his overall good season.

JamDav1982

It won't.

Sorry, that makes no sense at all.

If you are going to blame Neymar for no trophies then that means he gets the most praise if they are won as made difference.

In reality it does not matter at all when a player was brought it matters what they do on the pitch.

BBZ8800

Will you trash Suarez if we get no trophy ? blaming it on him ?

Come on BBZ, this is non sense, unless Neymar has completely catastrophic games for the remaining fixtures, he'll deserve praise for his overall good season.

You are so nice and with a low expectations.
That is very nice from you, I have to say, lol.

You can be satisfied with statpading Goals against Cordoba and Almeria.
For me, when you buy a guy like Zlatan, Villa, Neyboy, Sukki, you expect a CL during their 2-3-4 years here.

If they bring it=they were a success.
If they don't=well, you know the answer.

Also, why do we all have to share the same opinion?
Top4 transfers of all times are Cr7, Bale, Neymar and Suarez.

They are brought to bring CL titles, and not to create fun youtube vidoes and score against Cordobas.

You can biased as a Barca fan, but any neutral football fan will say that a player worth 100M is a failure if he doesn't bring a CL title.
For example, Man. Utd.
They splashed xx Millions this Seasons, and they still play like a crap.
Are they a failure? Of course they are.

Again, very nice and kind from you if you will be happy with (only) La liga titles with the attack who is worth 400M Euros and who have the best player in the history.

JamDav1982

BBZ by your logic is it fair to say Neymar and Suarez deserve the most praise for turning Barca into a winning side?

If the belief is that the other players were only good enough to finish second last year without them.

The old stat padding drivel....you ever brought that up on Messi thread? No I didnt think so.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Griezmann still has more goals in La Liga than Ney. Even without Messi serving him on a silver platter every week.
Just sayin..

BBZ8800

The old stat padding drivel....you ever brought that up on Messi thread? No I didnt think so.

I told you that both Messi's, Neymar's, CR7's and Suarez's goals aren't realistic.

I posted that on Ney's thread and earned enough of hate.
What is the point of going to even Messi's thread?

I told there a few weeks ago that Messi is not as fast as 10 years ago and I received billions of insane answers.

I love Messi, but I think that he is not that good as his scoring stats are implying (because of the fact that bottom la liga sides are very poor in the last few years)
About Ney, I am not that huge fan of his overall play, plus his numbers are also not realistic, from the same reason, so I am posting here sometimes.

Today I replied (as a Neyhater, lol) what Ney has to do, to win "my love" and praise.
And that is either La liga to get some praise.
Or win the CL to get an absolute "legendary" status.

But you would now like to talk about the same old stuff for 20 pages in the next 2 hours, like: why this, but why that? But you said that, but then you said that.

I just said what he needs to do it for me, to earn my love.
You can call my reasons stupid, but that's it. Ok.

Anyway, I am off from this topic again, so I won't reply because we would just repeat the same crap as always for 20 pages.

Cheers

JamDav1982

Griezmann still has more goals in La Liga than Ney. Even without Messi serving him on a silver platter every week.
Just sayin..

Just like Soldado used to massively out score Pedro and Villa when they were at Barca.

Comparing CFs for the 3/4th best teams to a wide player at Barca bar Messi is unrealistic.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just sayin..

He doesn't share the scoring duty with the one named lionel messi and who is the other guy... the Uruguayan.. escapes my mind.
Just saying.....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not same at all Jammy. Pedro played wider and always served as a workhorse, as you very well know.

JamDav1982

I told you that both Messi's, Neymar's, CR7's and Suarez's goals aren't realistic.

I told there a few weeks ago that Messi is not as fast as 10 years ago and I received billions of insane answers.

I love Messi, but I think that he is not that good as his scoring stats are implying (because of the fact that bottom la liga sides are very poor in the last few years)
About Ney, I am not that huge fan of his overall play, plus his numbers are also not realistic, from the same reason, so I am posting here sometimes.

Today I replied (as a Neyhater, lol) what Ney has to do, to win "my love" and praise.

But you would now like to talk about the same old stuff for 20 pages in the next 2 hours, like: why this, but why that? But you said that, but then you said that.

Anyway, I am off from this topic again, so I won't reply because we would just same the same crap as always for 20 pages.

Cheers

The point about Messi 'stat padding' is that argument only came about with Neymar scoring goals...coincidence? I dont think so.

That was only a few weeks saying he shouldnt go five games without a goal as its his job to score goals.

Anyway if this team wins/loses it is on them as a group as a whole and not just on the boots of the new players.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Anyway, I am off from this topic again, so I won't reply because we would just repeat the same crap as always for 20 pages.

Cheers

It is not stat padding if you score against big teams is it? If you compare how often he scores against big team against another player of same age. You would be surprised how good neymar actually is. Not saying he is messi good, but he sure deserves doesn't deserve the hate if barca somehow loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans