11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

Surreal good player when in form and motivated... Hope that's the case tuesday at Emirates.

I don't question his motivation, he's just a bit out of form right now. Which is understandable, Messi and Suarez also had some bad stretch of matches. Neymar will be back at his best soon but I think we can also beat Arsenal with just Messi and Suarez being in good form.

We are playing Las Palmas first and that match will be tougher. I am not joking

Agree.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Don't know the source but apparently:
Neymar on Cristiano Ronaldo: "He's a crack, one of a kind, it would be great to be able to play with him at Barca."
Neymar: "I'm a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. He's a big star."
Neymar: "I admire Pep & Mourinho's work & hope they continue for many years.. But my coach is Luis Enrique & I'm here to defend Barcelona."

CatalinR10

Neymar on Cristiano Ronaldo: "He's a crack, one of a kind, it would be great to be able to play with him at Barca."

latest

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Neymar really isn't doing himself any favors by doing this. Saying that CR7 is his idol etc isn't a big deal,but saying that he'd like to play with him is another thing.. Disrespectful towards Barca fans and also to Suarez and Messi imo.

CatalinR10

Neymar really isn't doing himself any favors by doing this. Saying that CR7 is his idol etc isn't a big deal,but saying that he'd like to play with him is another thing.. Disrespectful towards Barca fans and also to Suarez and Messi imo.

What do you mean , he could be a great backup player.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar calls everyone his idol, including players like Robinho. Maybe he just wants Ronaldo here to take our penalties. :neymar:

serghei

He's just being polite about another fellow professional football player. Plus, A Bola is a Portuguese newspaper and Cristiano Ronaldo is Portugal's best player.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

from the quotes i read, he said he would like to play with him, in barcelona ...

Trickykid

Disrespectful to Suarez and Messi? :lol: Only Cronaldo could be upset at at teammate by a comment like that. Hell, he'd probably run all the way to uncle Flo throwing a hissy fit and demanding for the meanie to be sacked!

vlad

he did not say nothing bad or insulting to barca fans

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
CR doesn't deserve that for his assholes quotes about MSN, but what can you do, our players are decent human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans