11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If they had scored on that counter after his massive fuck-up in the last minute I would've travelled down to Barcelona to punch his face. Form has been atrocious so far in 2016.

serghei

If they had scored on that counter after his massive fuck-up in the last minute I would've travelled down to Barcelona to punch his face. Form has been atrocious so far in 2016.

Messi also had a similar fuck-up moments before, when he messed up a 3 vs 1. Both him and Messi were bad in this game. Really bad. Neymar scored the winning goal though.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Messi also had a similar fuck-up moments before when he messed up a 3 vs 1. Both him and Messi were bad in this game.

Yup, they were both really bad, but with Neymar I'm actually worried because his form has been bad for some time now.

blaugrana1987

Messi also had a similar fuck-up moments before, when he messed up a 3 vs 1. Both him and Messi were bad in this game. Really bad. Neymar scored the winning goal though.

Yea both of them had blunders but that last one was 3 against keeper. He should have just passed. Think he was pissed because messi didnt pass to him fee times as crazy as that sounds.

Hardy

the connection with messi is cleary not the same anymore, i don't know what's wrong but this is the fact.

serghei

Yea both of them had blunders but that last one was 3 against keeper. He should have just passed. Think he was pissed because messi didnt pass to him fee times as crazy as that sounds.

It's not crazy. Messi should have passed, and Neymar should have passed as well. But it happens. It's not like they are perfect. This is one of the games where their decision-making was off.

Serbian

Neymar has been awful and to selfish, both him and messi were very bad Suarez had decent game but his finishing was just insane awful today....something is goin on...Since messi came back neymar has been a shadow of himself, Suarez didnt miss a beat with messi or without but jeeeezz that last play was so awful selfish if we were up 3-1 go for the shot but he had 3 wide open players

xxxxxx

Neymar has really been inconsistent for a while now. Not sure if the personal matters are affected his game or not.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's not crazy. Messi should have passed, and Neymar should have passed as well. But it happens. It's not like they are perfect. This is one of the games where their decision-making was off.

Still Neymar is the most worrying because this game wasn't a one-off .. struggling to get back to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans