11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasgas

I look at douglas costa and how direct he plays
And how it leads to chances

I know ney is capable of that and even more, evidenced by the way he played when messi was injured

Right now he keeps trying things that will never work

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Our fucked up tactics in the last games cut off some off his possibilities on the pitch but nevertheless there are some things which I do not understand. His constant dribbles into the middle instead of trying to beat the opposite full back 1vs1 by going in the direction of the goal line. His constant sloppy passing has also been also beyond bad in the last couple of weeks.
It is a different situation than with Messi because Neymar is keeping his position and doing his job in the tactical set up. But his contribution with the ball is horrible these days.

Ney needs to step it up now because we need his qualities to defend our lead in the league.

gasgas

Well, we could buy a non superstar player who will do his job just right, like nolito or bring back pedro or trust a young from barca b.
What we really need is a superstar midfielder and verratti is the best in his age.
How will that workout while neither of MSN wants to be subbed.
Nolito would just be on the bench hoping for an injury or suspension.
Last season lucho would sub pedro on with MSN still on

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Doesn't look like he gives a shit at all anymore to me. He just looks sad and careless. Maybe it got something to do with him several times a week sharing Snaps in the middle of the night where he is partying, playing poker etc.
He should start by solving his tax problems followed by growing the fuck up and spend his nights sleeping instead.

blaugrana1987

Doesn't look like he gives a shit at all anymore to me. He just looks sad and careless. Maybe it got something to do with him several times a week sharing Snaps in the middle of the night where he is partying, playing poker etc.
He should start by solving his tax problems followed by growing the fuck up and spend his nights sleeping instead.
He and Messi fucked it up with their tax problems. They are invisible.

J

Jamie Cal

How will that workout while neither of MSN wants to be subbed.
Nolito would just be on the bench hoping for an injury or suspension.
Last season lucho would sub pedro on with MSN still on

Mate, we play damn near 60 games a season. There's TONS of minutes to be played. If we had to spine to rest MSN more often we'd be in a semi-final now.

gasgas

Mate, we play damn near 60 games a season. There's TONS of minutes to be played. If we had to spine to rest MSN more often we'd be in a semi-final now.

Spine Vs causing Unrest.
All MSN looked tired esp Messi. So he'd be the first one needing rest
You expect us to sub Messi and play Nolito? In what world?
Or Neymar or Suarez for Nolito?

The only time Nolito would play is during injury and suspension
Pedro did that last when suarez was out. Or with suspesions. I hardly remember him coming on for msn. The times I came in, he replaced a midfielder. we had four forwards

That spine to bench MSN you talk about here doesnt exist

gasgas

Munir didn't get enough minutes at all. Had Nolito been here, you can bet Neymar and co would miss a few games.

For nolito.
Neymar/messi/suarez. The best three forwards in the world, worldclass, national team heroes, treble winners
Accepting to sit on the bench for a new guy from celta who's not proven anything at the big stage, nothing to show for.
Heck they didnt like beng benched by pedro, one of our longserving players, a proven winner of trophies.
We couldnt even play arda there on the wing, his successful position with atletico
Good luck accepting the bench for nolito to play.

I rest my case [MENTION=18748]blaugrana1987[/MENTION]

J

Jamie Cal

Spine Vs causing Unrest.
All MSN looked tired esp Messi. So he'd be the first one needing rest
You expect us to sub Messi and play Nolito? In what world?
Or Neymar or Suarez for Nolito?

The only time Nolito would play is during injury and suspension
Pedro did that last when suarez was out. Or with suspesions. I hardly remember him coming on for msn. The times I came in, he replaced a midfielder. we had four forwards

That spine to bench MSN you talk about here doesnt exist

......What are you on about?!

The whole point is that the team needs to rotate to keep fresh. Obviously MSN would start the big games, I never said they wouldn't. We had midweek games for 3 months straight where our only option was MUNIR. And you think someone like Nolito, one of the stars of the league and in the Spain squad wouldn't get minutes?

Pedro wasn't an over night thing either, it was clear he was after falling down the pecking order after years of deteriorating. It's all about understanding your squad role - Nolito's in the autumn of his career, if he's signed he'll know it's to be a rotation option. And Pedro played plenty too btw.

You can only keep backup players for 2/3 years anyway before they become stale, hence why so many of the big clubs swap and sell their 2nd choice goalies so much; after a while they either slip into a 'I don't have to do anything' mindset or they want to start.

It's 100% down to the manager having a spine to tell MSN to not be little children when they're being rested. Something we did quite a bit last year, and not at all this year. And it killed us.

gasgas

......What are you on about?!

The whole point is that the team needs to rotate to keep fresh. Obviously MSN would start the big games, I never said they wouldn't. We had midweek games for 3 months straight where our only option was MUNIR. And you think someone like Nolito, one of the stars of the league and in the Spain squad wouldn't get minutes?

Pedro wasn't an over night thing either, it was clear he was after falling down the pecking order after years of deteriorating. It's all about understanding your squad role - Nolito's in the autumn of his career, if he's signed he'll know it's to be a rotation option. And Pedro played plenty too btw.

You can only keep backup players for 2/3 years anyway before they become stale, hence why so many of the big clubs swap and sell their 2nd choice goalies so much; after a while they either slip into a 'I don't have to do anything' mindset or they want to start.

It's 100% down to the manager having a spine to tell MSN to not be little children when they're being rested. Something we did quite a bit last year, and not at all this year. And it killed us.

Why then buy nolito if he's gonna play munir minutes?
Munir sufficed most of those games right?
How many of those matches did he cause us to be bad and cost us titles?
I thought you were talking of that player who would come on while one of MSN goes to bench in a match because if not:
1. Nolito would just play the minutes Munir would have played. Munir was enough for us to win those games with a few exceptions maybe.
So extra money spent to improve our 3-0 with munir to 5-0 with nolito
2. MSN still plays the same number of minutes, because none of them gets subbed for a way inferior player.
4. Nolito rots on the bench.
Only finds joy those few times msn get injured,suspended (playing munir role)
Or when lucho subs him instead of a midfielder hence no rest for MSN
Last season I only remember it happen once. Neymar got rested for pedro after two months of bad form. And that didnt go well
2. Due to 1. Nolito would either be played less frequently affecting his form. Or we would pull a pedro and sub him in as a fourth forward

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans