11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

In this case, Neymar should shut the fuck up when he is subbed in min.60 or starts the next La Liga campaign on the fucking bench. Let us buy a good striker and put some of our stars in their place. They have started to think they are above the team. One of the reasons why having too many stars in the team could be detrimental if the attitude is not right.

Last edited:

Total-Football

In this case, Neymar should shut the fuck up when he is subbed in min.60 or starts the next La Liga campaign on the fucking bench. Let us buy a good striker and put some of our stars in their place. They have started to think they are above the team. One of the reasons why having too many stars in the team could be detrimental if the attitude is not right.

if we gonna play the hard head than messi should be the first to be benched.. whenever neymar holds the ball he has 2 players in front of him.. crucify him for trying to dribble (even over doing it) but his side is the only resources of our attacks.. the right side (supposedly messi's) provides 0 productivity.. its the main reason opponents camp in this side.. the least of their concern is a walking messi and grandpa alves

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Eeeeeevrything wrong with Barça right now is Messi's fault :lol:

Ridiculous !! He should stop taking Neymar to parties, seriously :coffee:

Vlom

this is a football forum.. you talked about benching neymar i said there are players more deserving of so and i explained why in my humble opinion

Well your opinion is pretty crap, Messi was the most dangerous of MSN yesterday, as he has been most of the season bar 4 games.

Neymar has been shit and a party animal since January, so you can keep trashing Messi all you want if that floats your boat, doesn't make you right.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Messi actually did something vs Valencia and he scored a goal. Neymar can go rot on the bench, put Aleix or Arda as a LW and we're good.

bismp

if we gonna play the hard head than messi should be the first to be benched.. whenever neymar holds the ball he has 2 players in front of him.. crucify him for trying to dribble (even over doing it) but his side is the only resources of our attacks.. the right side (supposedly messi's) provides 0 productivity.. its the main reason opponents camp in this side.. the least of their concern is a walking messi and grandpa alves
Lol

There reason that the chances usually happen in the left in the first place is Leo's through balls :lol:

Total-Football

Well your opinion is pretty crap, Messi was the most dangerous of MSN yesterday, as he has been most of the season bar 4 games.

Neymar has been shit and a party animal since January, so you can keep trashing Messi all you want if that floats your boat, doesn't make you right.

i dont have problems with opposite opinions to mine and just dont like when its taken personally.. i dont criticize messi to piss off people im just frustrated as you and im trying to establish a diagnosis.. i v been a fan of fc barca sice 99 and i will still be long after the the departing of messi and neymar and every single player

Vlom

i dont have problems with opposite opinions to mine and just dont like when its taken personally.. i dont criticize messi to piss off people im just frustrated as you and im trying to establish a diagnosis.. i v been a fan of fc barca sice 99 and i will still be long after the the departing of messi and neymar and every single player

Well, your diagnosis is wrong.

Messi's bad form coincided with the entire team's bad form, and you can't blame him for much yesterday, he tried at least and created all of our most dangerous situations.

Neymar is a whole different story, Neymar's bad form and attitude have been going on for 5 straight months, with no sign of improving, to the point where it at least warrants a massive renegociation of what was supposed to be his new contract, at the very least.

Total-Football

Messi actually did something vs Valencia and he scored a goal. Neymar can go rot on the bench, put Aleix or Arda as a LW and we're good.

unless football is 30 minutes game than he had a poor game yesterday.. all im asking is to stop killing him for his own sake.. sub him at the 70 minute.. without neymar we have nobody in attack who can dribble.. how can unlock a parked bus without some creativity from the wide areas.. neymar is trying hard.. its just sometimes the ball betray you

Vlom

Get the fuck out of the Neymar thread and go wrongly blame Messi for our state in the Messi thread !!!!

Bloody hell, i'm sick of reading about Messi in the Neymar, Arda, whoever threads.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
unless football is 30 minutes game than he had a poor game yesterday.. all im asking is to stop killing him for his own sake.. sub him at the 70 minute.. without neymar we have nobody in attack who can dribble.. how can unlock a parked bus without some creativity from the wide areas.. neymar is trying hard.. its just sometimes the ball betray you

Neymar can't dribble for shit right now.

Devils

Neymar deserves to get the verbal beat-down he is getting from Barca fans on this forum and the Nou Camp like he did yesterday.

He's been pathetic footballing-wise and his attitude is even worse. He throws tantrums on the pitch and sooks like a child after losing the match. Seriously, attacking the Valencia player after the match yesterday was one of the most pathetic displays of sportsmanship I have ever seen from a Barca player.

Why the FUCK shouldn't he be benched? What right does he have to complain and protest about being benched?

The guy hasn't even contributed 1/4 of what players like Busi, Masch or Iniesta have contributed to Barca, yet they don't complain about being benched or subbed off. We used to have players and managers who would slap some sense into players like this.

His inconsistency, toxic attitude, selfishness, inflated ego and celebrity status are very valid points of worry and criticism for a 24 year guy who is widely regarded as the future of this club.

Last edited:

serghei

When Neymar sees his dribbling is off and his form is awful, he should just play it simple. That's the no1 rule. If you can't fix our problems, at least don't make them worse by giving the ball to Valencia to fuck us over on the counter once every two fucking minutes. Poor Mascherano he had to constantly recover balls lost by Neymar in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans