11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Neymar has a lot of talent but his terrible form and attitude since the New year has been driving me up the wall.

He needs tough love and competition for his spot. and also he wants to play both the Copa and Olympics? he hasn't shown lately he deserves to play in either and it appears him throwing a fit over having to choose has finally worked since Barto is going to let him play in both. :lol:

If he's benched at the start of next season he better not bitch about it.

NotInHere

His attitude is the only concern, he will sooner or later regain his form, but that attitude sheeh, he is a pretty confrontationsl player, he likes taunting players with his dribbling and stuff like that so he better expect insults from players, but for him to lash out is totally wrong, murder them with you play ney

Kohe321

His attitude has indeed become more and more rotten. Slapping one of their players after the game is seriously one of the most immature and pathetic things I've seen from a Barca player. This kind of behaviour simply doesn't belong in this club. His poor form isn't concering me half as much as this, and if he doesn't grow up and start acting professionally soon he can forget about any talk of a salary raise, and rather start talking about changing clubs for all I care.

He's without question one of the most talented players in the world, but his attitude is the main thing that will stop him from ever becoming a "best in the world" type player if he doesn't change it.

Last edited:

JackaL

Good luck benching a guy that is on top of the salary list at Barca! Unfortunately, it does not work that way!

Total-Football

Get the fuck out of the Neymar thread and go wrongly blame Messi for our state in the Messi thread !!!!

Bloody hell, i'm sick of reading about Messi in the Neymar, Arda, whoever threads.

i reported your comment.. u need to learn some manners.. disappointed in you buddy.. if you think my comments are against the rules report them to the admins

El Flaco

In the tunnel after yesterday's game, Antonio Barragán told Neymar: "No more dancing or insults?" and the Brazilian threw a bottle at the Spaniard but missed.

Fernández Borbalán (the ref) didn't mention Neymar slap against Barrágan & tunnel incident in his report.

It also says Neymar told Barrágan, "Shut up, I earn 10x more than you." after our 7-0 victory at Camp Nou.

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2016/04/17/neymar-tira-botella-barragan-tunel/293288.html
http://www.marca.com/futbol/valencia/2016/04/18/57140bc8468aebbe258b4634.html

iniesta_8

Skills without intelligence is worthless. You need to know when to use them and when to play simple. Ney hasn't learnt that. I don't know if he ever will..

Jadentheman

Does he have a knock saw on snapchat his leg was wrapped up. Maybe this can be a good sign to give him some rest on the bench. I fear he's get reprimanded for his incident yesterday anyways

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
i reported your comment.. u need to learn some manners.. disappointed in you buddy.. if you think my comments are against the rules report them to the admins

Yes they are against the rules, this is the Neymar thread, don't know how else we can tell you that.

bd4d757183ac0d747879f6bd389d96d7.gif

BBZ8800

In this case, Neymar should shut the fuck up when he is subbed in min.60 or starts the next La Liga campaign on the fucking bench. Let us buy a good striker and put some of our stars in their place. They have started to think they are above the team. One of the reasons why having too many stars in the team could be detrimental if the attitude is not right.

Why the FUCK shouldn't he be benched? What right does he have to complain and protest about being benched?

Mates, you are right, but the way I see these Barto's words:

[tw]721987798430060544[/tw]

Pretty much says Barto will allow Neymar to go to Olympics and CA because he doesn't want a conflict

aO9nso.gif

= is more or less:
1. Neymar is a God
2. we shouldn't do anything to make him mad/unhappy
3. if he is doing some stupid things, we have to to bow down and listen to him. We can't afford to lose him/make him mad under any circumstances
= Neymar is our future, we will build our team around him, he can do whatever he wants.

Plus, for the end, Barto probably thinks:
4. we will surely give him a new contact. He is our marketing face for the future, he is "Barto's biggest transfer of his president's career".
Neymar is Barto's legacy.

On top of that, if my ramble above is even slightly true, in shorter:
5. MSN (especially M&N) can do whatever they want. We can't do anything. We can't afford to lose them.
Also, if this is all true, then imagine why Lucho/Tata or any coach can't bench Neymar or Messi even when they are dead tired or when they play like shit.

There is a 0% chance that Neymar will be benched in September, even if he will be totally without energy.
In fact, Neymar will play all matches for for 90 minutes until the end (this season), no matter how good/bad he will play.
He will go to both Olympics and Copa and he will travel to Paris or wherever he wants, whenever he wants.
We have to deal with it.

I am giving more chances to Lucho that he'll say: "Fuck this shit, I am quitting", than anyone standing up against Neymar/Messi when they are making "troubles".

Jackal is 100% right on this one:
Good luck benching a guy that is on top of the salary list at Barca! Unfortunately, it does not work that way!

We are blessed to have MSN when things are doing good.
But when things are going bad, no matter how bad they are going, our (clubs) hands are tied then.
We have 0% options. (Not only because we don't have a 4th Fc).
Pedro probably left because of this "shit" that no matter how good/bad he plays, he stand no chance against Ney or anyone.
(Maybe now Pedro's reaction after that bicycle kick goal from the last season makes more sense.
"Fuck this shit, nobody can't fight against this shit. They are bigger than a club", he probably thought...)

Neymar will be benched for longer periods only when a board/coach decide to sell him.
And since Neymar is Barto's legacy, then don't expect any improvements in this area.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if Ney, or any other superstar troublemaker in the future, (theoretically) starts to do even dumber things on and off the pitch, and we will see ZERO reaction from the coach and a board.

We won't sell him. We won't fight with him.
We can't do anything.

Well done, Barto :bartomeu:

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I agree [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] , the club has become the Neymar's family toy.

This is just another situation, on top of the salary blackmail techniques, the trial fines that the club should pay for them, the parties that we can't keep him from going to (I don't buy that Lucho was ok with it no matter what he or you guys here say), the Copa/JO situation now, etc etc etc ..

Basically, he does as he freaking please, or he'll leave.

serghei

Let's not overreact. He's having an awful form, but that's it. It doesn't mean he can't be great in CL next season for example, and win it again with Messi and Suarez. We need to dig deep and grind out 5 wins against mediocre teams from La Liga (5 of the last 8 teams from La Liga). This bad form will pass, but it's important to not cost us a League title. Losing La Liga would be a disaster. Fuck the CL, La Liga is the most important competition, and losing it would be the biggest failure for Barcelona since the 2007-08 season imo.

I don't think a team has ever lost the title in Spain after leading 11 points (and h2h) with 9 games to go. That would be a historically negative record.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans