11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
My "critic game" is looking more and more like I was right all along since the first Paris party.

There's no way anyone thinks what's in that video isn't bad, like really really bad!

His attitude went to shit completely, this is worst than what CR ever did with the faces or gestures to team mates, like wtf is he expecting there ? to fist fight with Alba on the field ?

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Biggest ego's in football:
1.Neymar
2.Ibra
3.CR7 . The other 2 are over 30 years old and have been world class for at least 7 years each. And even freaking CR7 never acted like this towards his teammates. It's usually just a tantrum or a short rage moment,this is pure stupidity.

El Flaco

Dont know what Neymar said to Alba, but its not unusual to have an arguement on the pitch, even with teammates.

Neymar says to Alba after having a go at him for not passing, "Any problem? Any problem? Eh?".

Biggest ego's in football:
1.Neymar
2.Ibra
3.CR7 . The other 2 are over 30 years old and have been world class for at least 7 years each. And even freaking CR7 never acted like this towards his teammates. It's usually just a tantrum or a short rage moment,this is pure stupidity.

Well... neither Zlatan or Neymar said “The whore that gave birth to you” to their own teammate.

Something Cristiano once did to Bale when the latter decided to take a shot.

[youtube]/watch?v=WHS_ChFYjKQ[/youtube]

Last edited:

xXKonan

Neymar at his best was incredible to watch during the first part of the season when Messi was out. But with the mounting problems off the field and his drop in form during the second half of the season it's quite clear he's getting Frustrated and the littlest thing these days is making him do stupid shit on the field as you can see with that video.

It's even Evident when he's playing with Brazil, when things aren't going right he's completely loses his head and tries to start confrontations. He was at the end of a bad challenge from Uruguay's RB during the WC qualifiers back in march and he lost his shit and Luckily Suarez was there to calm him down.

He has a lot of talent but he has a lot of growing up to do and he seriously needs to tackle the problems he has off the field, as it's also clearly affecting him. It's times like this the Club Captains and Lucho need to sit his ass down and put him in his place.

Morten

Neymar says to Alba after having a go at him for not passing, "Any problem? Any problem? Eh?".

Well... neither Zlatan or Neymar said “The whore that gave birth to you” to their own teammate.

Something Cristiano once did to Bale when the latter decided to take a shot.

[youtube]/watch?v=WHS_ChFYjKQ[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=S0wiFielct0[/youtube]

Tbf, you cant hear what they are actually saying, lip reading is not so easy as one may think, though he probably didnt say anything nice.
Its not ideal conduct, but alot of things are said and done in the heat of the moment, and forgotten a few moments later. Neymar probably needs to work on his behaviour, but as long as they put that stuff behind them right after it should not be a big problem.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Neymar at his best was incredible to watch during the first part of the season when Messi was out. But with the mounting problems off the field and his drop in form during the second half of the season it's quite clear he's getting Frustrated and the littlest thing these days is making him do stupid shit on the field as you can see with that video.

It's even Evident when he's playing with Brazil, when things aren't going right he's completely loses his head and tries to start confrontations. He was at the end of a bad challenge from Uruguay's RB during the WC qualifiers back in march and he lost his shit and Luckily Suarez was there to calm him down.

He has a lot of talent but he has a lot of growing up to do and he seriously needs to tackle the problems he has off the field, as it's also clearly affecting him. It's times like this the Club Captains and Lucho need to sit his ass down and put him in his place.

Exactly, he's a sore looser, already did stuff like this in Copa America, and didn't care what the consequences were for his team.

Now is our turn... yeeeeey !

And YES, captains definitely need to intervene now, and see if this can be fixed quitely and without hurting the team's cohesion, in this very, very delicate moment we're going through.

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION], please stop that immediately and let us discuss our player without you coming to troll us with your fake barça patting, it's annoying, and we're not stupid.

Last edited:

Morten

Whats the problem this time, Vlom? I simply said lip reading isnt exact science, thats trolling?
Whatever you say, dude.

CuleLife4Life

Woah, just saw the clip with him and Alba. Sorry but thats completely unacceptable to do to a teammate.

Really makes you think how guys like Alba, Iniesta, etc think of him. I know things are said in the heat of the moment but even if its forgiven, its hard to forget. I wish Lucho, Iniesta, even Xavi or Puyi talk to him about doing stuff like that in public.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Tbh when munir started clicking with the team couple months ago I really liked him.
He was a true barca player, reminded me of peak pedro.
I say bench neymar and play munir till the end.

CatalinR10

Tbh when munir started clicking with the team couple months ago I really liked him.
He was a true barca player, reminded me of peak pedro.
I say bench neymar and play munir till the end.

Peak Pedro made Rm his bitch by scoring against them a decent ammount of times , scored in the CL final , scored tons of important goals so let's not compare Munir with him. So far Munir scored some tap ins and missed some sitters , that's all.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Peak Pedro was a beast in its own class. A hard working winger who could score from anywhere. Munir can't even score most of the tap-ins he gets.

Lomar1o

inb4 he leaves in two years time.

personally i don't see neymar as heir to messi or loyal enough to barca. he will leave in two seasons or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans