11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Regarding Neymar vs Alba, someone will probably say: "guys, you are now seeing too much and overanalyzing", but does anyone else also think that Messi-Neymar's "romantic story" is "weaker" this season, or at least it is weaker in 2016 than in 2015?

In last season, they were kissing, cuddling and hugging almost too much in some moments, lol.
They seemed to be extremely good friends and Messi seemed as he is impressed with Neymar both on the field (footballing ability) and off the field (probably with his personality, haircuts, clothing style, how Ney is a funny/cool/likeable guy outside of the field).
I had a feeling in the last season, that Messi is realy impressed with Ney's celebrity persona and that Messi is slightly trying to copy some of Ney's haircuts, tatoos, coolness and similar.

I could be wrong, but to me it seems that majority of these things disappeared, something has changed lately and I don't see "the spark/look in Messi's" eyes where he wants to run and jump in Neymar's arms on every opportunity, like in the last season (ok, none of them is scoring lately, so there is not too many reasons to celebrate, but still)
As if Messi is not impressed with Ney, neither on or off the field anymore :/

Has something changed in this Bromance since the last season?
What is your opinion?

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Nah, looking at the pictures from the last training session, they're still the same MSN.

I think they're just fed up with having to show it everywhere so the club could earn from their friendship.

CatalinR10

Yeah...... i don't think a grown man with 2 kids gets some tattoo's and haircuts in order to copy a 23 yo or whatever age Neymar is .

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Peak Pedro made Rm his bitch by scoring against them a decent ammount of times , scored in the CL final , scored tons of important goals so let's not compare Munir with him. So far Munir scored some tap ins and missed some sitters , that's all.

I'm saying he reminds me of him because of the way he played for these 4-5 games, pressing, some nice dribbling, always choosing the correct pass, even made some passes that I thought they were from messi and also scored couple goals.
He had the barca dna, which is something neymar lacks even when he's on his best.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
[youtube]watch?v=aCaPeDvR6fE[/youtube]

Dude got hit a lot. No wonder he freaked out. I saw Valencia working on him a few times, but this gives a whole new perspective imo.

Gaudi

True, but it will happen again and again, he needs to learn to keep it cool, or even better vent it out through great preformance.

SeloBarca

I would have gotten angry aswell by all those tackles he recieved without getting any help from the referee.
But slapping a player only hurts yourself in the end. The famous south-american/latino temper shining through.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Puyol%20I%20swear%20to%20GOD!.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Puyol would have tought Ney a lesson for his behavior! How we miss a leader like Puyol:(

Puyol would have also handed it out to the referee for ignoring all the fouls and time-wasting.

The fact that only three minutes were added on was a total disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans