11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

According to La Vanguardia, The club is well aware of Neymar's poor form and are concerned about his lifestyle which is affecting his performances.

Jefecito

GPtGvbp.jpg

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Devils

:bartomeu: :bartomeu: :bartomeu:

190 million is A LOT though. So I can see why most people voted yes.

For me, there are only two players in the world I would not sell for that money: Messi and Busi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Those 190 millions will be used in the Espai Barca project :bartomeu:

Gullible fans voting yes there. They should know Bartomeu better by now.

Besides, considering our transfer policy, we'll probably sell Neymar only to invest some of the money in more deadweight :adriano: :douglas: :vermaelen:

I also find it absolutely stupid to give up on him after 4 months after he's played very well for us since he joined. Spoiled fans.

Last edited:

Jefecito

:bartomeu: :bartomeu: :bartomeu:

190 million is A LOT though. So I can see why most people voted yes.

For me, there are only two players in the world I would not sell for that money: Messi and Busi.

Busi has a 150mill buyout fee :bartomeu:
We live in a world were Sterling goes for 75mill, Martial for 50+30 (bonus) ... 190 mill is not THAT much for Neymar.

Alik

Regarding Neymar vs Alba, someone will probably say: "guys, you are now seeing too much and overanalyzing", but does anyone else also think that Messi-Neymar's "romantic story" is "weaker" this season, or at least it is weaker in 2016 than in 2015?

In last season, they were kissing, cuddling and hugging almost too much in some moments, lol.
They seemed to be extremely good friends and Messi seemed as he is impressed with Neymar both on the field (footballing ability) and off the field (probably with his personality, haircuts, clothing style, how Ney is a funny/cool/likeable guy outside of the field).
I had a feeling in the last season, that Messi is realy impressed with Ney's celebrity persona and that Messi is slightly trying to copy some of Ney's haircuts, tatoos, coolness and similar.

I could be wrong, but to me it seems that majority of these things disappeared, something has changed lately and I don't see "the spark/look in Messi's" eyes where he wants to run and jump in Neymar's arms on every opportunity, like in the last season (ok, none of them is scoring lately, so there is not too many reasons to celebrate, but still)
As if Messi is not impressed with Ney, neither on or off the field anymore :/

Has something changed in this Bromance since the last season?
What is your opinion?

I don't think anything specific has changed. Just that for various reasons you get along with some people more than others. And Neymar just gets along best with Alves, whilst Messi gets along best with Suárez. In Neymar's first season he had the "wonder" to play at Barça and with his favourite player ever, and last season was MSN's first. So I guess it's just how things develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans