11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebulun

Granted neymar should not have spoke to his teammate like that. we have to be fair. both neymar and alba were playing shite for quite some time. neymar for his lack of effort and temper and alba for his peanut sized brain. I cannot tell you the amount of times i swore at alba/Neymar through the TV. Also alot of the folks going for neymars head right now didn't say a word when messi went in on tello and david villa, saying they weren't on his level. All i'm saying is be fair and not reactionary.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
This poll and all that shit surrounding Neymar might make him realize that when he's being a clown, he'll get a lot of hate from the fans. Might force him to get his head straight.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Granted neymar should not have spoke to his teammate like that. we have to be fair. both neymar and alba were playing shite for quite some time. neymar for his lack of effort and temper and alba for his peanut sized brain. I cannot tell you the amount of times i swore at alba/Neymar through the TV. Also alot of the folks going for neymars head right now didn't say a word when messi went in on tello and david villa, saying they weren't on his level. All i'm saying is be fair and not reactionary.

I agree with some of your points but I have to also say that even though Messi has had bad behaviors before as well, his actions were like a glare or a small jab and not a full on tantrum... his actions at the time were wrong but not this offensive; And he was not on shit form and actually has the best vision in the team so he could actually deliver at the time, unlike Neymar in his current form, unfortunately.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]722466646653153281[/tw]

Yeah there's a video of that lovely encounter a couple pages ago.

But it was just frustration, everything's alright :coffee:

Whatasarpraaaaaaayyyyyse, Messi at it again !!! :lol:

Be fair he said, the day Neymar does 1/100th of what Messi did before even talking to Villa, yeah we'll be fair.

Right now Neymar has done jack shit to warrant being ok with him acting like a cunt.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

His lifestyle and attitude don't smell of longevity.
He will leave next season. At least Ronnie went off the rails after winning 2 Balon d'Ors.

Neymar thinks hes the shit despite only placing third.

150 million and I would be ecstatic.

Buy Dembele for 35 million.

JamDav1982

Seen team mates speak to each other like this a thousand times.

As has been said already Messi has spoke to team mates like shit as well as has Suarez.

This idea that it means less because of how much Messi has done is ridiculous. You could flip that and say Messi acting like that has a bigger impact than Neymar.

The truth is team mates argue like this all the time when frustrated. Seen it a thousand times before.

It wasnt a huge deal when Messi did it and nor when Neymar does and would bet anything Alba doesnt give a fuck and was giving just as much back.

Jefecito

Seen team mates speak to each other like this a thousand times.

As has been said already Messi has spoke to team mates like shit as well as has Suarez.

This idea that it means less because of how much Messi has done is ridiculous. You could flip that and say Messi acting like that has a bigger impact than Neymar.

The truth is team mates argue like this all the time when frustrated. Seen it a thousand times before.

It wasnt a huge deal when Messi did it and nor when Neymar does and would bet anything Alba doesnt give a fuck and was giving just as much back.

Those who are shocked by the video probably never played football. It happens all the time, at all levels, from sunday league to Champions League football.
These things stay on the pitch.

Total-Football

the title should be changed from " Neymar " to " Neymar the skapegoat " .. i see players that are the core of our problems yet nobody comment on their thread

J

Jamie Cal

I don't mind him telling Jordi that, and I don't mean that in a mean way or anti-Jordi way; it's a competitive environment and things spill over. Happens in all dressing rooms from time to time. Thing is, it's not a surprise it's Neymar at this point. His attitude to the opposition has been ridiculously poor lately.

Did anyone see this coming? When he was at his best this season, was anyone doubting how he'd be come the end of the year? Or his general demeanour for that matter? I can't believe how immature he's been. I'm honestly mystified how it could be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans