11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
the title should be changed from " Neymar " to " Neymar the skapegoat " .. i see players that are the core of our problems yet nobody comment on their thread

No one said it's Neymar's fault we're losing, criticizing a player is not scape goating.

You use exactly 0 neurones in your reflection, just like the Arda brigade.

Separate 2 things, criticizing neymar VS blaming neymar, TWO / 2 / DOS / different things.

You'll get there.

And you're doing a good enough job trashing the players YOU think (yes I'm sorry to say, again, you're not blessed with the absolute truth of life) are the core of our problems (i.e Messi & Alves lel), just happens not everybody agrees with you no matter how many times you repeat yourself.

Bummer eh ! Kisses :wub:

Last edited:

BarneyR10

it's not Neymars fault?
how can you say that?
He's playing like crap, of course it's his fault... As the second or third best player in the world according to most people he should damn well be responsible! and so is Messi!
It's a team game but at the end of the day these two are suppose to be the best of the best.. You have to demand more from them.

dakt

it's not Neymars fault?
how can you say that?
He's playing like crap, of course it's his fault... As the second or third best player in the world according to most people he should damn well be responsible! and so is Messi!
It's a team game but at the end of the day these two are suppose to be the best of the best.. You have to demand more from them.

Like [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] said once, the logic has left the forum long time ago. ;)
So, no matter what Ney does, it will always be someone else's fault.
And of course...if you try to criticize Neyboy, then you're #NEYHATER and nazi lover...maybe even a Trump supporter...

BarçaBarça

He should have been benched in the last couple of games to teach him that you don't play when you are not performing. Sadly we currently have no-one to put in instead.

Selling him is laughable - his peak-performances is a level or two above everyone we could replace him with, and you can't expect players to perform consistently every game in the season. But he really has been bad and should be criticized for that, especially that complaining attitude! As I see it the problem is that he has not been rested enough, and therefore the solution should be to rest him more in the future, even if he complains.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He won't be benched. We're in the process of renewing his contract and Neymar is sitting with all the cards. Barto is so shit-scared to screw it up that he will do anything to keep NeyGreed Jr. and Sr. happy. It seems that in the end he will even get to play both tournaments with Brazil in the summer. Fucking madness.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Like [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] said once, the logic has left the forum long time ago. ;)
So, no matter what Ney does, it will always be someone else's fault.
And of course...if you try to criticize Neyboy, then you're #NEYHATER and nazi lover...maybe even a Trump supporter...

No one can blame Neymar's poor form but himself.

Harsh to consider selling him after a few months of (very) bad form though.

BBZ8800

No one can blame Neymar's poor form but himself.

Harsh to consider selling him after a few months of (very) bad form though.

1. average first season, he was young, they'll say
2. awesome 2nd season, with Fabregas-moment for 3 Months in spring
3. meh 3rd season with very good start and the same Fabregas-moment in the spring again

Reading some posts here how we shouldn't jump after a few bad games or how any player has some weaker games like:
and you can't expect players to perform consistently every game in the season

Then I get the impression how Neymar played world class in more or less 90% of his Barca's career.
Or how the current form is just one-short episode and a total opposite from what he is usually "offering" to our team.
Which is insanely far from the truth.

This guy can play awesome, but his form goes into extremes all the time:
-- a few world class Months, then a few Months where he plays like any random La Liga 15-20M winger (currently, for example)

If his future will be extremely hot and cold with 3 good Months and 3 horrible Months all the time, then: no thanks.
Give me 150M Euros for him and buy a weaker (like Reus) yet motivated and consistent player, instead of having a 150M genius who will play hot and cold all the time and too often let you down in key moments (Months).

Yes mate, it's been posted 2 or 3 pages back.

Sorry guys, didn't know, I deleted it.

Neymar needs to understand that this club existed before him and will exist after him. We love him, respect him, cherrish him, praise him, find him unreplaceable - but he needs to stop his blackmailing game and sacrifise himself for the team. Even Messi has to be benched when necessary. Nobody is above the club.

This has to be put to their understanding. Club is what matters the most. When they buy FC Barcelona - then they can play every game and play on position they want and pay themselves vages they want. Now, they need to do what they're told.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Sorry guys, didn't know, I deleted it.

Neymar needs to understand that this club existed before him and will exist after him. We love him, respect him, cherrish him, praise him, find him unreplaceable - but he needs to stop his blackmailing game and sacrifise himself for the team. Even Messi has to be benched when necessary. Nobody is above the club.

This has to be put to their understanding. Club is what matters the most. When they buy FC Barcelona - then they can play every game and play on position they want and pay themselves vages they want. Now, they need to do what they're told.

Neymar doesn't need to buy the club, it's already his.

He will never be benched, and Barto will sell everyone else before he even considers selling him, simple as that.

All we have left to do is hope this run of bad form, and infuriating attitude will pass, otherwise, our future looks gloomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans