11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

Football is not an exact science .. you can sell a player for 190 M and buy (seemingly ) 3 or 4 world class players and they all fail .. the perfect example of this are the spurs and the 100 M they got from Bale , they went to shit after that , they bough shit load of players and none of em worked .. this is not the Champions league of Pro Evolution Soocer

Devils

:lol:

Neymar has never been the world's best player.

He's nowhere near the world's best player this season. Not even close.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sell Neymar and buy who exactly? Hazard? Reus? Both had their own share of bad runs. Even worse actually. On his good day neymar is easily better than both of them. What that needs be addressed is his attitude not his form. Bad form happens. Entire team is playing bad bar one or two players. Neymar became too complacent. His lifestyle maybe bad. Next season buy a forward who can actually replace MSN. Don't care about the common saying who will come just to be benched by MSN. Sign someone who is willing to be the 4th in pecking order and promise lot of rotations will be done even for MSN.

At the end I think neymar will also have short career like his fellow Brazilian stars. But this is not his peak yet nor is he done yet. I do worry about his attitude but if he works like Ronaldo i won't mind.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

Football is not an exact science .. you can sell a player for 190 M and buy (seemingly ) 3 or 4 world class players and they all fail .. the perfect example of this are the spurs and the 100 M they got from Bale , they went to shit after that , they bough shit load of players and none of em worked .. this is not the Champions league of Pro Evolution Soocer

same players are working now, with a better coach.

Neymessi

Fuck, this forum,this whole barca fanbase is a joke. 5 bad games and he has been shit since december? Remember that he was awesome vs atletico at home and both legs vs arsenal? No denying that he has been really bad in these last few games and his tantrums don't make it better, but what makes me pukish is such a vast majority of fans wanting to sell him. Not that long ago he become the leader in messi's absense when a vast majority doubted him. Selling him is really a sheer stupidity. Never though our fanbase was that dumb. Good luck finding a better replacement for him and would love to see what those who want to sell him now feel after he turns into god mode soon. The guy was a major reason for our treble last season and he has been extremely instrumental to so many of our wins before NT break and we are having a fall because the whole team is playing bad,even messi,not just neymar.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No need for name calling, try to express your view without that.

Especially since you're saying basically what we're saying, except for the "last 5 games" part, it's the last 5 months.

Neymessi

No need for name calling, try to express your view without that.

Especially since you're saying basically what we're saying, except for the "last 5 games" part, it's the last 5 months.

You need to read better. I said 'fuck, this forum' not 'fuck this forum'. Secondly bullshit on the 5 month part. Thirdly, not all players are saints like messi. Sometimes anger gets the best of you and if it is getting the better of you when you are losing its because you actually care about losing so you can't say neymar does not 'care'. Lastly, you do not represent 'we'. There were a lot of forum members wanting him to get sold and much worse shit.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You need to read better. I said 'fuck, this forum' not 'fuck this forum'. Secondly bullshit on the 5 month part. Thirdly, not all players are saints like messi. Sometimes anger gets the best of you and if it is getting the better of you when you are losing its because you actually care about losing so you can't say neymar does not 'care'. Lastly, you do not represent 'we'. There were a lot of forum members wanting him to get sold and much worse shit.

I was talking about you calling everyone "dumb", I read just fine thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans