11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

That's where I disagree, out of the 3 he was the only one that got a chance to rest during international break.

And he threw that away for a freaking party, so to me he's more to blame than anyone else, cause he has the skills that could have saved us, and the time to rest that the others couldn't get, yet he chose his priorities.

He went to a carnival in Rio. It doesnt matter as long as he gets the required rest around that. You act like the best thing is for them to be stretching at home every minute away from pitch.

Players need to get away and clear their heads and have their own time. They all do that. Messi included has done it in times of good/bad form.

You are linking that to the reason for him being poor as it suits your argument.

Total-Football

That's where I disagree, out of the 3 he was the only one that got a chance to rest during international break.

And he threw that away for a freaking party, so to me he's more to blame than anyone else
, cause he has the skills that could have saved us, and the time to rest that the others couldn't get, yet he chose his priorities, and they were not Barça.

He failed us more than anyone else on the team, but that's just my appreciation of the situation, it's ok if you disagree I'm not trying to convince anyone.

your rules of playing the Blame Game are quit funny .. i blamed messi for performances while you seem to blame Neymar for partying .. let's also blame Mathiew for smoking despite that had they not taken his photo nobody would have believed that a player as fast, athletic as Mathiew would be a smoker .. it doesnt matter what you do outisde the pitch if you are performing , you can be the pope outside ( or the perfect human being ) and if you look tired after 20 minutes of gametime than i would summon my right of questioning your commitment couldn't give less of a f*** what you do outside ..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He went to a carnival in Rio. It doesnt matter as long as he gets the required rest around that. You act like the best thing is for them to be stretching at home every minute away from pitch.

Players need to get away and clear their heads and have their own time. They all do that. Messi included has done it in times of good/bad form.

You are linking that to the reason for him being poor as it suits your argument.

And you are assuming it didn't affect him as it suits yours.

We're kind of in a impasse, hence why we're running in circles here.

Vlom

your rules of playing the Blame Game are quit funny .. i blamed messi for performances while you seem to blame Neymar for partying .. let's also blame Mathiew for smoking despite that had they not taken his photo nobody would have believed that a player as fast, athletic as Mathiew would be a smoker .. it doesnt matter what you do outisde the pitch if you are performing , you can be the pope outside ( or the perfect human being ) and if you look tired after 20 minutes of gametime than i would summon my right of questioning your commitment couldn't give less of a f*** what you do outside ..

Are you stupid or doing it on purpose ? I'm not blaming Neymar for partying, but for not performing AND partying on top of it.

JamDav1982

And you are assuming it didn't affect him as it suits yours.

We're kind of in a impasse, hence why we're running in circles here.

Not saying it hasnt affected him because we cant comment as you have no idea of anything other than one throw away story.

Was Ney drinking? What time did he 'party' to? What did he do on the other six days? What do the fitness coaches etc have to say on it?

I am saying going out is not abnormal and Messi has done it plenty. Flown abroad etc on days off or just generally had a life away from football.

Vlom

Not saying it hasnt affected him because we cant comment as you have no idea of anything other than one throw away story.

Was Ney drinking? What time did he 'party' to? What did he do on the other six days? What do the fitness coaches etc have to say on it?

I am saying going out is not abnormal and Messi has done it plenty. Flown abroad etc on days off or just generally had a life away from football.

It's been at least 4 or 5 parties at this point not "one throw away story".

But sure, let's just take the most improbable explanation that it had zero effect on him because he did all the rest perfectly than the most obvious one.

Messi has done it plenty when ? When he was breaking every freaking record available and winning us every trophy possible ?

I'll gladly drive Neymar to every party on my back if he was performing like that too.

Total-Football

Are you stupid or doing it on purpose ? I'm not blaming Neymar for partying, but for not performing AND partying on top of it.

you're the one who is mad stupid .. take that fanatic ass to some lionel messi fanboy forum .. this is the forum of FC BARCELONA , a club that was founded in 1899 .. .. you're hurting his name more than doing it service .. the club is above all , accept it or stop watching football because Messi is going to retire someday .. i doubt you will even be watching football after that

JamDav1982

It's been at least 4 or 5 parties at this point not "one throw away story".

But sure, let's just take the most improbable explanation that it had zero effect on him because he did all the rest perfectly than the most obvious one.

Messi has done it plenty when ? When he was breaking every freaking record available and winning us every trophy possible ?

I'll gladly drive Neymar to every party on my back if he was performing like that too.

Messi doing it and breaking records proves my point that is not something that is always a bad thing. Ronaldo is also out and about a lot.

Two best players in last ten years acting no different. Relaxing in their own time.

So basically you know no details about Ney 'partying' other than a few headlines. Thought as much.

Do you even know if he was drinking? How he acted in follswing days? Nope you dont.

If Ney lifestyle is so bad it is terrible how more work he can put into a game physically than all his clean living team mates.

Vlom

you're the one who is mad stupid .. take that fanatic ass to some lionel messi fanboy forum .. this is the forum of FC BARCELONA , a club that was founded in 1899 .. .. you're hurting his name more than doing it service .. the club is above all , accept it or stop watching football because Messi is going to retire someday .. i doubt you will even be watching football after that

Ohhhh the glorious arguments again, carefull you might just hurt your brain thinking that hard mate.

You're not even making sense, fiercly defending Neymar who's a newborn basically in Barça's history and using Messi as a scapegoat to do that ... but I'm guessing trying to be logical is not your strong suit.

Last edited:

Vlom

Messi doing it and breaking records proves my point that is not something that is always a bad thing. Ronaldo is also out and about a lot.

Two best players in last ten years acting no different. Relaxing in their own time.

So basically you know no details about Ney 'partying' other than a few headlines. Thought as much.

Do you even know if he was drinking? How he acted in follswing days? Nope you dont.

If Ney lifestyle is so bad it is terrible how more work he can put into a game physically than all his clean living team mates.

I already told you how much I know, but you just decided to not take it into consideration because again it doesn't suit your argument.

JamDav1982

I already told you how much I know, but you just decided to not take it into consideration because again it doesn't suit your argument.

Yeah you told me no details as you dont know.

Others have acted this way in past and others are in physically worse shape.

Maybe they should take the lead from Ney and put in as much as he does in the 120 odd days this year he hasnt been 'partying'.

Vlom

And just to proove to you AGAIN how obnoxious you're being by thinking you're the one with the only truth.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13508-Sell-Messi-or-Neymar-this-summer

In beginning January 2016, and that is when Neymar was Bdo contender and best player in the world according to many, members still choose to sell him instead of Messi IF it came to that.

So you can keep your shit moral and high horses, people not agreeing to everything you say doesn't mean they're wrong, or just a fanboy, or they don't know anything about football or any of that lame stuff you come up with.

You'll also notice I posted "None of the above" as my answer, that basically kills all your argument that I have some sort of agenda against Neymar.

Last edited:

Vlom

Yeah you told me no details as you dont know.

Others have acted this way in past and others are in physically worse shape.

Maybe they should take the lead from Ney and put in as much as he does in the 120 odd days this year he hasnt been 'partying'.

I told you no details as they're based on what my eyes saw on Snapchat; I can't send you a print of what my retina saw and you wouldn't believe me, and there's no digital trace on snapchat.

So don't tell me I don't know, I do, you don't want to believe it and that is your choice.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I told you no details as they're based on what my eyes saw on Snapchat and I can't send you a print of what my retina saw and you wouldn't believe me, and there's no digital trace on snapchat.

So don't tell me I don't know, I do, you don't want to believe it and that is your choice.

You are on a different tangent.

Ok lets take the snapchat as example...was Neymar drinking? what time did he go to bed? How did he behave in the other 24 hours?

You dont have a clue of the details so cant make any comment about how any of this affects him physically.

There are tons of things that would be worse for you than simply staying up late as longs as you behave properly.

It is not abnormal behaviour for players to have a life away from pitch and do things other than just rest the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans