11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This is never gonna end :lol:

I'm trying to think of a way to settle this as you don't have anything to prove your argument either, how can you prove it didn't affect him ?

How about this, I'll bet you £1000 that in April 2017 this thread will look like it does now ? Parties, and poor form, I'd bet my house on it at this point.

I'm serious and then we can just move on.

All the rest is basically just us filling up pages with what we think is right.

JamDav1982

This is never gonna end :lol:

I'm trying to think of a way to settle this as you don't have anything to prove your argument either, how can you prove it didn't affect him ?

How about this, I'll bet you £1000 that in April 2017 this thread will look like it does now ? Parties, and poor form, I'd bet my house on it at this point.

I'm serious and then we can just move on.

All the rest is basically just us filling up pages with what we think is right.

Exactly. You dont know the details.

I am not making any conculsions about anything you are the one doing that. My point is you dont have the slightest idea of how Neymar behaved other than a few photos.

Also that it is nothing unique.

Last April Ney had some of his best games so again you are not accurate on this 'annual' party fest rubbish. He scored three of five league games and got three in two games vs PSG.

Neymar may well be the best, most professional player off the pitch overall in terms of how he keeps fit. Seems that way on the pitch.

Last edited:

Total-Football

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] if you are so fair play as you claim then learn to respect other people's opinions too .. to say that i troll on Messi's thread is u being a jackass .. I rate Messi as the best player ever .. now show me what else can i say .. what more praise can one delivers than to name a player as the best of all time .. we are in the middle of the season , it's not time for hugs and kisses .. if i criticize than i see something wrong .. i leave the praise until the end of the season , and no matter what i say you wont believe how much i love Leo , and of course more than Neymar .. but it doesnt change anything

Last edited:

Vlom

Exactly. You dont know the details.

I am not making any conculsions about anything you are the one doing that. My point is you dont have the slightest idea of how Neymar behaved other than a few photos.

Also that it is nothing unique.

Last April Ney had some of his best games so again you are not accurate on this 'annual' party fest rubbish.

Neymar may well be the best, most professional player off the pitch overall in terms of how he keeps fit. Seems that way on the pitch.

You are saying you don't have the slightest idea, I don't have the slightest idea, but somehow I'm the one being wrong.. seems fair.

:lol:

Catalan Fan

Guys... we're all Barca fans right ?

I honestly don't see how this helps, arguing about our players.As it stands we need 3 wins, n that's it.Surely it's time to get behind the team n hope they can win the last few games ? Not bicker about players.

If we fuck up, then yes.... but wait until we fail !

I don't think we will fail.

Vlom

I honestly don't see how this helps, arguing about our players.As it stands we need 3 wins, n that's it.Surely it's time to get behind the team n hope they can win the last few games ? Not bicker about players.

We will not fail ! :barcaflag:

I can guarantee you, you guys can believe it or not, the moment the game starts all I'm wishing for is for Ney (and everyone else) to have the best game of his life.

I have no agenda against him, thought he was the best player on planet earth by a mile in Oct/Nov/Dec, wanted him renewed and getting the wage he's asking for etc etc .. now somehow people think I have voodoo dolls of him in my basement and only waiting for him to fail, for pointing out a series of mishaps either on or off the pitch he's been having lately.

Even at this point, I don't want him sold, sure I don't think he'd deserve the 15M/yr (though I agree with Jamdav in that it'd be the best option for the club money wise to renew him), but I don't want him to go, what I want is for him to get his shit together.

And one last thing, I am as fiercly defending him on opposition forums and/or IRL with friends that I'm hard on him here !

that's the million dollar question right thurr

That 12 year old argument again. Original on top of everything then.

Last edited:

barcafan161

Agreed

yes not winning CL hurts but we could win the league which is far more important in a league with real and Atletico thats damn impressive.

we can still win two trophies.

Total-Football

i dont know what whould happen when we are having a drought ( man united style ) .. Foot ball clubs go throught cycles , i have been through some since i started cheering for barca and i'm sure we are going to witness that again , as painful as those droughts can be they sure help seperating the money from the bitch .. and this is not me taking shots at nobody

tflags

Banned
A player of his statue should know better. Barza is about to lose the title with one misstep and the guy is partying? I don't know. Tells you something about his frame of mind doesn't it?

i dont know what whould happen when we are having a drought ( man united style ) .. Foot ball clubs go throught cycles , i have been through some since i started cheering for barca and i'm sure we are going to witness that again , as painful as those droughts can be they sure help seperating the money from the bitch .. and this is not me taking shots at nobody

I'm not going to lie, I'm genuinely enjoying the back and forth arguments like this in the thread.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A player of his statue should know better. Barza is about to lose the title with one misstep and the guy is partying? I don't know. Tells you something about his frame of mind doesn't it?

Maybe he only went for a cup of tea and relaxing in the countryside to fill his batteries for Barca's final matches of the season.

:coffee:

BBZ8800

Half of you are just repeating same shit again and again. You need to backup the things you say. Last year he did not turn bad like he is now. And the year before that he wasn't that good and was around average for most of the part. So there was no 'dip in form' for 3 consecutive seasons. Fabregas had a dip in form for the whole second half of a season for 3 years. Neymar had an average season for the most part in his first season. He had an excellent season in his second season apart from a few bad matches in jan and feb. And in his third season he has had like 5 bad games recently.

Look at the date of first post in this topic, and look at some comments on the 1st page of this, new-Neymar's topic.

Bojan, me and some other guys were so harsh on Neymar in the last season during his previous spring-break-off-form-period that the old topic had to be deleted, burned and erased from people's memories :)lol:) and a new topic has been created.

In a spring of 2015, it could have been just a coincidence and replies like: every play has some dip in form, made some sense.
In a spring of 2016, any reasonable fan and less Ney-emotional Barca's fan have to ask himself: "Is this just another coincidence, or this is a Ney's pattern?"

And you just have to ask yourself, will a spring of 2017 look the same as good old springs of 2015 and 2016.

So, once again:
Half of you are just repeating same shit again and again. You need to backup the things you say. Last year he did not turn bad like he is now.

I can't measure levels of Neymar's poor form in 2015 and 2016, but I remember he had the same pattern:
20-30 goals till February and then 2-3 goals (not from an open play, lol) in the final 15 league matches.

So, yes, we are repeating the same all the time.
But we all know that Ney can do wonders when he is on form.

The question is: how long can he be on form?
My opinion is still that hot-and cold Neymar with 3 Months of spring-break in each season can in NO WAY be a future Barca's leader.

But hey, spring 2017 will come very soon.
Then, either you, Neyfans and Ney will prove how we were wrong about his consistency.

Or, if he will have another spring-break in 2017', then this forum will burn, and we will probably need to delete this topic again because of the amount of disappointments and curses towards our 190M worth player.

Mate, let's hope that we, Ney-doubters are wrong.
I will be very happy if we were extremely wrong about him, about his consistency and about his future consistency.

Last edited:

Messi983

It doesn't help but it doesn't hurt our team either. It's not like Neymar has time to read this thread, he's too busy partying. :neymar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans